SMPS problem....or other ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja1234

Right off the assembly line
SMPS problem...Help me plz much worried!!!!!?
My sys config :: Quad core processor , Intel Classic series DG33FB mother board , 2 GB RAM , 160 GB SATA HD , XFX Geforce 9800GTX Graphics card....500VA APC UPS , 600 Watts CIRCLE Smps..

I face random restart problems.Sometimes the computer restrts in an hour, sometimes in a day , sometimes within few seconds..But once it restrts , the frequency of further restrts are more...Some SPARK sound(little not much sound) is coming out from my PSU and it is restarting....Actually everythin was fine for 2 months aftr I purchased Graphics card and PSU...But then I faced these problems....I replaced my PSU and my new PSU worked well for 1 month and now again it is giving the same problem..If I goto the vendor he tells tat the problem is with ur computer.....I checked my RAM , Processor .....no problems at all......

My SMPS gives sound(spark sound) even if I dont connect it with my computer ie (just connectin it to the mains alone...the fan won't run I know)Still it produces the spark sound....
and one more observation is tat if I tilt my PSU or shake it produces the sound nd it restrts,,....

PLZ PLZ PLZ temme wats the real problem....I'm very much worried...Actually I myself assembled the system....So I've to find out the bugs!!!!!

where the problem is actually??? with the smps or smethin else????
One more thing I can say is tat if I keep my system turned off for a day it works well for some days :(

By sparkling sound I mean just a very very little sound...not actual spark....

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
I faced same issue with my older system. It was my SMPS which was faulty, i replaced it and the problem was gone. Also, in ur case, RAM may be the problem too.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Are you smoking weed? Why cant you follow basic forum ethics? You allready created 1 thread where you got a reply- but you didnt respond. Rather- you created 2 redundant threads. If you want to spam- get a job A REAL JOB!!!!
Follow up from here!
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110983

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom