Smartphone within Rs 25000

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ when Kapil bought ZL I was in opposite boat.. opposed it because that time it was around 32k.. in the territory of OP G.. so I had gone for N4 at that time..
But now ZL is for 26k sweet spot..

So +1.. :)

BTW @Kapil, the IR blaster on ZL is two way means can it record any remotes signal for later use like the HTC one ? receiver & transmitter..

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^ sujoy also bought ZL , check the section "post ur latest purchase" for 24.5 k.. Sweet deal...

kaz

right here
+1 for Note 2. Some are telling that N5's camera has got better after 4.4.2 update, you should check a video by fonearena and see what has gone with the OIS :D

My suggestion for you would be to stay away from LG just because of their slow/no updates.

One more option Grand 2(coming soon) with Android 4.3. The previous Grand is having better camera than S3 and display is getting better this time. Also this would easily fit in your budget. And with the spare money you can buy me gifts without any hesitation :D

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
^^ when Kapil bought ZL I was in opposite boat.. opposed it because that time it was around 32k.. in the territory of OP G.. so I had gone for N4 at that time..
But now ZL is for 26k sweet spot..

So +1.. :)

BTW @Kapil, the IR blaster on ZL is two way means can it record any remotes signal for later use like the HTC one ? receiver & transmitter..

Yes there is option it to learn and even tried it once but didn't worked well but its working fine on my 21 year old onida TV.

@Kapil , howz the ZL for HD videos and how is the Camera? How bad is the battery back up?

It have bravia engine 2 which makes colors more vibrant while watching videos n pictures. Camera they say it's not that good but why u need camera much in smartphone. If you want camera then nokia's camera only good in their smartphones which is too much priced. With upcoming 4.3 n 4.4 update it is said that it will improve camera more. Lets see. Buying zl i will recommend with this low price.

sushovan

In the zone
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.... Isn't that an option too :)

I hope you are not serious :shock: . It has got the shittiest snapdragon (used in Panasonic T11 and Xolo Q500 which cost 7K :p).

Samsung's own S3 beats this crap anyday.

kaz

right here
I hope you are not serious :shock: . It has got the shittiest snapdragon (used in Panasonic T11 and Xolo Q500 which cost 7K :p).

Samsung's own S3 beats this crap anyday.

ooops didn't knew that :) will wait for the benchmark results of the 1.2ghz quad then to see how bad it performs :D

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I need the camera because I need it to take snaps and videos in worksite.I do have a dslr but cant anticipate situations for it while the phone is something which is always around. Hence video and Camera is very important. Now many are against the GPro though it looked perfect and then some are against the ZL and everyone has valid points which are technical and nit merely frivolous.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@inci there is nothing better then ZL at 24.5 k :D FHD screen is awesome ....cam is good ....y everyone says its battery is bad ...I didnt charge it for 1 full day...no issues ....

If you have any queries or u want any test do tell me ...I must tell you that the handset does not feel a 5 incher but a 4.6 incher ;) its compact

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
ooops didn't knew that :) will wait for the benchmark results of the 1.2ghz quad then to see how bad it performs :D

DUDE,get your facts right..BENCHMARKS DONT FREAKING MATTER.
And samsung is also know to fake benchmark

kaz

right here
^NOt only Samsung LG and HTC too

I didn't find any info about the processor that's why. It was just 1.2ghz everywhere on the web and there are many 1.2ghz processors in the market so i didn't researched further and was waiting for the review.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I have the ZR. Its camera is pretty good if you do not zoom in on the captured image later. Less details.

The battery is decent. With heavy use I get 12 hours and 24 hours if I do not play with it much. I keep the screen brightness at 35 - 40 % only. I am happy with the screen.

I am disappointed with the speaker volume though. I feel it is too low even at its maximum because in noisy surroundings I am unable to hear the other party (phone speaker, loud speaker or headset). But another owner of ZR here commented that it is OK, so it is possible that this problem is with my piece only.

Top Bottom