Smartphone buying advice --budget between 25k to 36k

Smartphone for a teenage,reckless user,no service centre of HTC in his city-but likes thier phones

• Total voters

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
I am ending this thread as believe it or not you guyz have confused me ............

That's because of u have been confused like hell right from the first post.. U just wanted others to reply fast n fast n fast..keep patience dude.. Calm down.. Sit back n read all posts properly..n think..u will get ans of why not to buy one x or one x+ ..these models are outdated.. So look for htc one m7 or xperia z or options g or lumia 920...:)

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
If u plan to buy note2 i wil suggest u to wait for the note3 to launch, once dat happens then u can go for either note3 or a much cheaper than now note2 also..
regardin iPhone iPhone5 will be recomended which is available for 41k on ebay..but if budget restricts then iPhone4s
lumia920 is a heavy fon so unless u like bulky fons it is not recomended...
last option is xperia zl for 32k on ebay
will not recomend onex+ or optimus g!

iPhone5--- Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Available in White & Black Colour - DOW - 18 | eBay

Xperia zl-- Sony XPERIA ZL - 16 GB - Black Smartphone | eBay

aroraanant

Explorer
Why One X+ ?

It's outdated now.

Note 2 even is better buy IMO
100% agree with that, but is really interested in shelling out 5-7k extra for it

I think after the price drop even Xperia Z/ZL are better than that, but now I have the same question, is OP interested in shelling out extra bucks.

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Well Guyz I have come up with even a new theory ...
A friend of mine have an Xperia z and a friend of my dad is abt to buy S4 selling his Note 2

I have been granted a 2 day and 1 week ownership of those devices respectively

So after that i will buy the one i like

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Well Guyz I have come up with even a new theory ...
A friend of mine have an Xperia z and a friend of my dad is abt to buy S4 selling his Note 2

I have been granted a 2 day and 1 week ownership of those devices respectively

So after that i will buy the one i like

IMO u should go for Optimus G for 31k in local shops.

Top Bottom