Smartphone Below INR.20,000/-

guru_urug

iGoogle
Samsung Galaxy S Advance is for 13k at hs18.

Just saying.... :-D

Best options are
LG L9
Galaxy Nexus(without warranty)---will get Key Lime Pie and probably even 1 more after that

I will still suggest grand (I know many of them hate it here) ....it is best bang for Buck...
If you are ok with screen you will surely like it...you won't even notice the difference while playing games and watching movies ..

Also as the device no. Starts with "I" and I think all the devices starting with I in model no. Will get updates ...not sure ...I think I have read somewhere ...

If op is not into custom roms can surely buy it...

Seriously bro! 20k for Cr@p resolution, Weka CPU, GPU
Ain't worth it man

I agree...but most of the reviews show that it can run almost all HD games well...so its resolution is it's plus...I mean in the sense that as it has "crap" resolution so it can run games well when coupled with an ok CPU and GPU....
So on what basis are you ruling grand out of eqn...all reviews lean towards it (atleast the once I have seen)..

Again its up to op not forcing him...
Also I am not a Sammy fanboy...:p

pratyush997

Inactive
I agree...but most of the reviews show that it can run almost all HD games well...so its resolution is it's plus...I mean in the sense that as it has "crap" resolution so it can run games well when coupled with an ok CPU and GPU....
So on what basis are you ruling grand out of eqn...all reviews lean towards it (atleast the once I have seen)..

Again its up to op not forcing him...
Also I am not a Sammy fanboy...:p
That resolution on 5" :|

Top Bottom