Small doubt regarding my Nokia 6020

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Broken In
All my friends, even those who are using the Nokia 1110 say that they are able to send messages to a group of people just by one button press by a feature called SMS Distribution List. I have a Nokia 6020 phone. Is there such an option in my phone or is it called by some other name? I'm desperately searching for this feature. Can someone help me please?

OP
P

purifier

Broken In
:( atleast can i get it through some sort of updates from the internet? I have a cable that can be used to transfer files

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I guess there is a seperate section for mobile related queries.....................oh yeah
ITS MOBILE SECTION...... :twisted:
MODs please move it there :p

OP
P

purifier

Broken In
Oops... Sorry Mods... I forgot about that section altogether. Please move this thread. I apologise for the inconvenience I caused.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
purifier said:
:( atleast can i get it through some sort of updates from the internet? I have a cable that can be used to transfer files
You cannot install such stuff in 6020 .. or update it.

OP
P

purifier

Broken In
i mean there are some applications right? So, aren't there any applications java based that enable me to do such a thing?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
you can add applications like games or some tool.. but you cant add a feature to the phone thats what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom