Small AC 9x10 room 1ton 5* or Inverter?

mitraark

Decrepit
Need to get an AC for a small room 9x10 and ceiling height of only 6.5 feet

1 ton should suffice I suppose, or can I go further below to 0.75 ?

Also, not enough space is there on wall to fit the AC, have only about 1 meter length free space on the left side of the wall. The window occupies 5 feet in the middle. So also considering a Window AC, for center fit.

Finally, 5star or Inverter AC ? Usage will be minimal , around 4-5 hours few days in a week.

OP
mitraark

mitraark

Decrepit
After doing some research it looks like unless im going to be using the AC for an extended period its really doesn't make much sense to go for a higher priced AC unit. A decent 3star unit would be the most vfm buy for me

Is this model good?? Also,LG good in terms of service and support?

Check this out on Flipkart!
LG LSA3NP3A 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC Price in India - Buy LG LSA3NP3A 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC online at Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

also,this Hitachi AC is available for Rs25441, and it will also give a Rs2500 worth Amazon voucher.

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00LHOAGC0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1441533314&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Hitachi+1+ton&dpPl=1&dpID=31fpNQXKmEL&ref=plSrch7

The model is also availavle on Flipkart at 26490 but Installation is available at an discounted rate of Rs 451 only.

Which would be the best deal out of these 3?

OP
mitraark

mitraark

Decrepit
Unfortunately most of the good deals on AC was unavailable at my location Kolkata. The LG 1 Ton 3 Star at 20490 was a bargain, as was the Hitachi 1 Ton 3 Star at 25441 with Rs 2500 voucher free.

But in the end i went ahead with the Hitachi 1 Ton 5 Star RAW512HUDD from Flipkart, for 29490, and Installation at 451. The Hitachi 1 Ton 3 Star RAW312HUDD at 26490 could probably have saved me more money, but am admittedly a sucker for Star rating :(

Top Bottom