Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Internet speed became very very slow. I tired AVG-Anti virus free,Adware,spybot,defragment,etc. but no use. How to make it speed again?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
kumarn_2004 said:
Internet speed became very very slow. I tired AVG-Anti virus free,Adware,spybot,defragment,etc. but no use. How to make it speed again?

Speed depend on many things.
1) Package and plan of your ISP
2) programs running on your system
3) Backbone bandwidth

So, tell me...who is your ISP, what plan you have??

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
ravi_9793 said:
Speed depend on many things.
1) Package and plan of your ISP
2) programs running on your system
3) Backbone bandwidth

So, tell me...who is your ISP, what plan you have??

The internet speed was good before. But after uninstalling some softwares and installing Internet cleanup Software,it becomes slow. When I attempt to uninstall Internet CleanUp,it leads to a lot of problems.I have given passward to Personal Info protector on this software and how to remove the passward and unistall them successfully.

I tried to clean up the Registry using RegCleaner, but it also leads to a lot of problem. How to clean up them without any problem?

*www.download.com/
Search the above URL for Wise Registry Cleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner under Utilities or through the search bar.
Ring up your ISP and ask if there is any problems in your region or reasons why your internet could be slow. Go download and install Mozilla Firefox and set that to your primary web surfing program. Firefox uses alot less memory than Internet Explorer.
Delete all the other anti-virus/anti-spyware programs and leave AVG and Spybot. If you run two anti-virus programs at the same time they de-stablise each other.

These arn't mandatory but can help.

gauravjaryal

Right off the assembly line
i have the same prblm but i can install the AVG antispywrae after that the speed is good

click to download
*free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-spyware/us/frt/0

and also this is problem of browser that u use try Mozilla Firefox for fast browsing

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
kumarn_2004 said:
The internet speed was good before. But after uninstalling some softwares and installing Internet cleanup Software,it becomes slow. When I attempt to uninstall Internet CleanUp,it leads to a lot of problems.I have given passward to Personal Info protector on this software and how to remove the passward and unistall them successfully.

I tried to clean up the Registry using RegCleaner, but it also leads to a lot of problem. How to clean up them without any problem?
please explain your problem.I am not getting everything :(

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
ravi_9793 said:
please explain your problem.I am not getting everything :(

After unistalling some softwares,the internet speed became very very slow. I cannot uninstall a software completely. Refer to my first question in the Forum carefully.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ kumarn_2004 - clarify these questions
1. who is your service provider ?
2. How much speed you usually got before ?
3. How much speed you're getting now ?

one tip : If everything fails try to reinstall windows & only install software that you really need from trusted source. Don't overburden your OS by installing beta & other softwares.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
kumarn_2004 said:
After unistalling some softwares,the internet speed became very very slow. I cannot uninstall a software completely. Refer to my first question in the Forum carefully.
there is no issue of internet speed with any software installed.I dont know why you are facing such problem.Can you name the software because of which you are facing this problem.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
gauravjaryal said:
i have the same prblm but i can install the AVG antispywrae after that the speed is good

click to download

and also this is problem of browser that u use try Mozilla Firefox for fast browsing

I used Mozilla Firefox before. But Oper is more faster than Mozilla Firefox.

ravi_9793 said:
there is no issue of internet speed with any software installed.I dont know why you are facing such problem.Can you name the software because of which you are facing this problem.

Internet Cleanup

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
kumarn_2004 said:

I used Mozilla Firefox before. But Oper is more faster than Mozilla Firefox.

Internet Cleanup
I don't think Internet cleanup boost internet speed.It only does to clean ofline files, cookies, cache and others.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
gauravjaryal said:

click to download

Yes, you are right. Using AVGAnti-spyware solved my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom