Skype no longer available for Symbian :(

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
Sell it and get a better phone.

it has a super camera man.. i can't sell it for cheap 5-6k.
i had created ad to sell it on quiker to check what price is offered. the first caller said i can give 4k and i removed it :p

for quality check this pic..

*s26.postimg.org/fyh9ij3bt/2013_05_12_225.jpg

Last edited:

rish1

Cyborg Agent
don't sell n8 keep it with you .. now if nokia doesn't return in phone business then this phone will be sold for lakhs after 15-20 years

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
don't sell n8 keep it with you .. now if nokia doesn't return in phone business then this phone will be sold for lakhs after 15-20 years

not sure if thats sarcasm or not.

the guy who called me for buying was interested in camera only.

i can use it as paper weight if it gets dead :p

rish1

Cyborg Agent
it wasn't sarcasm btw .. i was serious since there will be no more Nokia phones now ( unless nokia decides to return in 2016) this phone will become rare and antique by that time after 20-30 years or so.. auctioning it will fetch you good amount of money.. use it as a camera phone till then

inspired by Pawn stars :p

Last edited:
OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
it wasn't sarcasm btw .. i was serious since there will be no more Nokia phones now ( unless nokia decides to return in 2016) this phone will become rare and antique by that time after 20-30 years or so.. auctioning it will fetch you good amount of money.. use it as a camera phone till then

yea i do watch that too.
too bad, we dont have pawn shops here, we have Bhangaar shops

rish1

Cyborg Agent
yea i do watch that too.
too bad, we dont have pawn shops here, we have Bhangaar shops

wait for bollywood and indian tv shows they will copy it too and then pawn shop business will grow ... gold loan is already prevalent here.. goa is las vegas of india

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
not sure if thats sarcasm or not.

the guy who called me for buying was interested in camera only.

i can use it as paper weight if it gets dead :p
I always carry a 6220 Classic in my pocket with my 2nd SIM. Just for its camera which is still better than my ZR! Also its long lasting battery serves as a reliable backup when ZR is on its last legs by evening.

I lusted after N8 but had not enough money to buy one. By the time 808 came around the writing was on the wall :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I guess the title of the thread can be safely renamed to "Should I sell my Symbian phone?"

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
I guess the title of the thread can be safely renamed to "Should I sell my Symbian phone?"

haha.. not going to happen man..
it's still good as a paper weight if its totally dead.

I remember when I had a cupboard full of floppy disks when i was small..
should have kept them :(

And where did that attached image in first post gone??

Top Bottom