[Query] Skullcandy service centers in Mumbai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankush28

Bazinga
So my skullcandy ink'd stopped working after 8 months and now I want to claim warranty but cant find service centers in Mumbai. Googlle search ended up with stupid results.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
So my skullcandy ink'd stopped working after 8 months and now I want to claim warranty but cant find service centers in Mumbai. Googlle search ended up with stupid results.

i dont think the service centres are of any help,i took my broken ink'd to the shop where i bought it and he said they dont repair headphones and that they will offer new ones instead
however there are local shops who might repair them(havent tried,i bought new jibs instead)

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
i dont think the service centres are of any help,i took my broken ink'd to the shop where i bought it and he said they dont repair headphones and that they will offer new ones instead
however there are local shops who might repair them(havent tried,i bought new jibs instead)

No more skullcandy. Ordered SoundMagic ES18 from Amazon for now.
Flipkart sent me address of SkullCandy service partner in Andheri. I'll try it when I get time :p

- - - Updated - - -

MB Accessories Pvt. Ltd
E-51, Sector 3, NOIDA
U.P., India – 201301
Fax: +91 120 4272365
Email: sales@mbaccessorize.com

or contact the global support : international@skullcandy.com

They said I've to mail it to Noida. (Which costs around 120rs+120rs when it comes back after repair) WTF. They don't even know that there is service centre in Mumbai.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
No more skullcandy. Ordered SoundMagic ES18 from Amazon for now.
Flipkart sent me address of SkullCandy service partner in Andheri. I'll try it when I get time :p

- - - Updated - - -

They said I've to mail it to Noida. (Which costs around 120rs+120rs when it comes back after repair) WTF. They don't even know that there is service centre in Mumbai.

thats weird,let me know if you have any luck,ive got 2 pairs of ink'ds waiting for repair

Jig92

Right off the assembly line
There is one SkullCandy service centre there at VidyaVihar (Mumbai)

Brandeyes Distributors Private Limited 18001023858
Office No. 301, Vidya Vihar Station Road, Vidya Vihar West, Nilkant Business Park, Mumbai - 400086

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even I'm curious to know. Lately faced some sort of issues with Steelseries Siberia V1 headphone. The distributor is also the RMA provider for steelseries ie Faxtel but they did not respond to my e-mails. When contacted Denmark HQ of Steelseries they told me to ship the item to them which would have costed me Rs. 1 - 1.5k but thank god - finally solved the issue.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
might as well get them repaired locally then unless they are really high end expensive ones

surya kumar

Broken In
I've the earphones which is 599 Rs. But after 6 months it's left ear speaker not works, Get replaced in a 15 days, Another My friend too same may be Only we have faced it or anybody happened the same and got replaced, If so they have to check the quality of poroducts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom