Signal Problem in New Home

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Hi all

I have shifted to a new home recently. Everything is better there except the mobile tower signal. I only have only 2 or 1 signal strength in this new house. I have one BSNL and aircel no. . my father mom have airtel and idea, but all have same problem. I think this particular house has this deffect. Because when we go to verandah, signal is full and flawless talking. Since i cant change my home or work without cell phone, IS THERE ANY GADGET OR SOMETHING WHICH CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND BOOST THE SIGNAL ????

PLEASE HELP :(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
In the US, people can buy Microcells to boost signals in their homes... I don't think there is any such facility in India... -- AT&T 3G MicroCell - Wireless Signal Booster - Wireless from AT&T

I have a similar problem at my place... I really miss my Tata Indicom connection... it was flawless... Now, Vodafone is all no signal and call drops all the time...

IMO, buy a CDMA connection. Its technology is awesome... Excellent signal and voice quality wherever you go...

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Hi all

I have shifted to a new home recently. Everything is better there except the mobile tower signal. I only have only 2 or 1 signal strength in this new house. I have one BSNL and aircel no. . my father mom have airtel and idea, but all have same problem. I think this particular house has this deffect. Because when we go to verandah, signal is full and flawless talking. Since i cant change my home or work without cell phone, IS THERE ANY GADGET OR SOMETHING WHICH CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND BOOST THE SIGNAL ????

which Floor ?
Roof material ?

Hills or plains ??

aroraanant

Explorer
have a look at this website:
Home
Its my uncle's company,and they manufacture world's one of the best products(related to radiation n all),u can check the website for more info.
They supply in bulk in the international market,its a company started by my uncle who is a professor in IIT,Bombay.
If anyone of you are interested I can give a very good discount on them.
For more info you can contact me. :)

amohit

Broken In
^ You have got PM dude... I am been so pissed off with poor signal quality in my house since so long...i just cant explain how frustrated I am :)

Regards,
Mohit

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
have a look at this website:
Home
Its my uncle's company,and they manufacture world's one of the best products(related to radiation n all),u can check the website for more info.
They supply in bulk in the international market,its a company started by my uncle who is a professor in IIT,Bombay.
If anyone of you are interested I can give a very good discount on them.
For more info you can contact me. :)

Oh man, that is so kewl. Thanks for sharing this.

newagebatman

Broken In
Hi all

let us know if ur problem is resoved, Imay use the same to avoid running to roof every time I getan imp call. I have already lost a couple of kilo(weight)..

Top Bottom