Siemens c2110 not working blinking cont..

grextrex

Right off the assembly line
Please help on this problem.

my modem warranty has expired

after upgrading my frameware . I have a problem with my Siemens C2110 ADSL modem. The LEDs on the modem is blinking always. I turned on the modem while the PC is off and the phone line disconnected, then all the LEDs turn on, which should not happen as only the power LED (the red one) should be on and all others off until I connect the LAN cable. And if I connect the LAN cable and turn on th PC, the phone line still disconnected, then all the three LEDs (except the power LED) begins blinking continuously. I tried resetting the modem but it didn't solve.
I can ping 192.168.1.1 but cannot open it through IE or Opera. So I cannot access the modem settings. Is there any way to solve the problem like flashing the firmware or is my modem out-of-order.

is there any way to re flash frameware

Please Help...

Last edited:

Davidboon

In the zone
This happened with my modem too . sorry to tell you but your modem is gone . If you brought it from Bsnl and its below 1 year then they will replace your modem for free if you give them a application of replacement with your modem .

OP
G

grextrex

Right off the assembly line
Siemens c2110 not working blinking cont.. Please help on this problem.

my modem warranty has expired

after upgrading my frameware . I have a problem with my Siemens C2110 ADSL modem. The LEDs on the modem is blinking always. I turned on the modem while the PC is off and the phone line disconnected, then all the LEDs turn on, which should not happen as only the power LED (the red one) should be on and all others off until I connect the LAN cable. And if I connect the LAN cable and turn on th PC, the phone line still disconnected, then all the three LEDs (except the power LED) begins blinking continuously. I tried resetting the modem but it didn't solve.
I can ping 192.168.1.1 but cannot open it through IE or Opera. So I cannot access the modem settings. Is there any way to solve the problem like flashing the firmware or is my modem out-of-order.

is there any way to re flash frameware

Davidboon

In the zone
sorry grextrex i think your modem is bricked , but you can still go to the bsnl exchange and ask them if they can replace your modem .

Top Bottom