Should I think of Samsung Galaxy S Advance @ 15K ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ lol. But seriously, not everyone cares about that. My sister is pretty much happy with the phone and don't have any complaints at all.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ lol. But seriously, not everyone cares about that. My sister is pretty much happy with the phone and don't have any complaints at all.

But think about guys 2.3gb is not enough for installing hd games or other apps. I just need to root and wanna swap the memory.

aroraanant

Explorer
S Advance was available for around 13-14k on various websites like Indiatimes, infibeam but I guess the deal is not there anymore.
But I would rather suggest you to wait for sometime and when some new ones arrive then grab one.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
I got myself S Advance few days back for 14790/- but now it can be bought for <14k if you've 7.5% ebay coupon

Tenida

Gadget Freak
S Advance was available for around 13-14k on various websites like Indiatimes, infibeam but I guess the deal is not there anymore.
But I would rather suggest you to wait for sometime and when some new ones arrive then grab one.

Back to 19.5K at infibeam

*www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/i-Samsung-Galaxy-S-Advance-SmartPhone/P-E-M-Samsung-Galaxy-S-Advance.html?id=Black

OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
^^ Bad luck. @OP If 4" then why not Pantech Burst @ 9k in ebay.in

Sorry to say but I can't experiment with phone. This is something which I'll be keeping with myself for long .
Am not the one who changes mobiles and sims in a year or two .
S advance with the current price tag seems VFM cell.
Am not going to play high end games; my desktop and lappy can play better games ;)
And don't know what to say but for me LG something means LCD, fridge etc ;) not mobiles.

And yes one last question : if anybody has updated to jelly bean then reviews are highly appreciable :) pros/ cons after update ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Sorry to say but I can't experiment with phone. This is something which I'll be keeping with myself for long .
Am not the one who changes mobiles and sims in a year or two .
S advance with the current price tag seems VFM cell.
Am not going to play high end games; my desktop and lappy can play better games ;)
And don't know what to say but for me LG something means LCD, fridge etc ;) not mobiles.

Pantech Burst is not a phone that need experiment. BTW It's upto you now.

And yes one last question : if anybody has updated to jelly bean then reviews are highly appreciable :) pros/ cons after update ?

For which phone? S Advance?

Top Bottom