Should I purchase TVS apache or Pulsar 150??

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chetan.thetiger

Hi guys ,
I here that TVS apche has problem of vobration also its handle is not comfortable...
and backseat also not comfortable has problem of gear shifting also..

wht u guys think should I go for TVS apache or Pulsar 150.. !!

Last edited by a moderator:

red_devil

Back!
Re: Shoul I purchase TVS apache or Pulsor 150??

depends on what you are comfortable with mate...if you're relatively short then pulsar might not be the best bet....

i dont know about Apache's vibration problem you've mentioned but I've been using a pulsar for 2+ years now and it hasn't given me even slightest of problems...

OP
C

chetan.thetiger

Re: Shoul I purchase TVS apache or Pulsor 150??

my ht is 6ft..
so wht u suggest..apache or Pulsar..!1

OP
C

chetan.thetiger

ok...

i will look forward to pulsar then...

but can some one tell
if we compare apache and pulsar by performance whi is best.. f u hve prior experiance??

dd_wingrider

In the zone
I am using pulsar 150 dtsi from past 4 years and i am pretty happy with it. With that said and done, i am not much aware of apache, i tried it few times, bike was good. And also i read some great reviews of apache 160 in autocar india magzine, where they pitted apache 160 against pulsar 220,karizma and yamaha r1.

Hope it helps

utsav

damn busy...
+1 for apache.i have it and am 6ft too but i dont feel that its very short. Its riding position is very comfortable and the handling and acceleration is much better than pulsar 150

I am using pulsar 150 dtsi from past 4 years and i am pretty happy with it. With that said and done, i am not much aware of apache, i tried it few times, bike was good. And also i read some great reviews of apache 160 in autocar india magzine, where they pitted apache 160 against pulsar 220,karizma and yamaha r1.

Hope it helps

you surely are joking . Arnt you? R1 is a 1000cc beast capable of 305Kmph :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom