Should i change from BSNL to Airtel Broadband??

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanstalk_230

Broken In
i use bsnl unlimited plan

speed = 26 kbs or more [maxes to 32kbs]

price = best [the unlimited plan has been reduced to Rs750pm from Rs900pm]

service = crappy sometimes [downtimes are quite often experienced]

planning to change to airtel if things do not improve soon (nothing improved from the past 2-3 year . lol)

do you guys suggest the change to Rs. 1000 pm for 384 kpbs (48 kbs) from Airtel

thanx

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
there is virtually no downtime in Airtel.. also the customer care is responsive..

so if you get more headaches or frustrated with BSNL service, there is nothing wrong in switching...

btw I'm in Chennai..

_

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I am also from Chennai and I have been using Home 500 for the past 6 months. I am frustrated with BSNL but speed of 2 Mbps is blinding my eyes from changing to Airtel.

OP
B

beanstalk_230

Broken In
its just for lucknow and up east customers bro

just check *www.upe.bsnl.co.in/

check new unlimited brdband plans

Hoping to switch as soon as possible

Renny

Padawan
I'm doing the opposite of what you're doing ;),

I'm dumping Airtel and going for BSNL Home 500 plan,

Reason is Airtel most often gives bloated bills and their plans are a bit more expensive.

dotcommakers

Journeyman
I love BSNL Broadband.. I am getting best price 750rs for 256kbps.. this price will be after 1th may..

Our city has good bsnl support team.. I always get satisfactory answers

as far as Airtel broadband concern.. Once I called customer care.. they said they dont provide Broadband lol.. I said I have read on your Website. But still he says.. sorry we dont provide broadband just Mobile Office .. lol What a stupid guy he is...

I think both are almost the same..Airtel customer support is definitely better...and prices are same..even Airtel charges 750 for 256Kbps...so U wont be feeling any significant difference. and If Airtel has 384@999, then if I m nt wrong, BSNL just introduced 512@1299..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom