should i buy xolo tegra note?

saubaral

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to buy a new tablet, basically for reading books and gaming. Nexus 7 is great for reading books and tegra note is great for gaming. I am confused what i should buy.

sksundram

In the zone
Nexus 7 (2013), no doubt. This is a powerful gaming device with latest android version with more updates in the future. Don't underestimate it. Just buy.

OP
S

saubaral

Right off the assembly line
But xolo has better specs, benchmarks and expandable storage... M really confused... I love the fact that it has nvidia processor...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ marginally better processor but internal memory is too low for a tab that cost 15k+. moreover the resolution is low compared to Nexus7 2013. Lastly, you mayn't receive any Android update in the long run. Better invest in Nexus 7 2013 and stay safe.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Tegra note will receive updates as it's by nVidia itself and just being sold by xolo in India
Also it has stylus like Note and expandable memory so its really up to you as it depends on your usage.

quagmire

Allllright !
But xolo has better specs, benchmarks and expandable storage... M really confused... I love the fact that it has nvidia processor...

Don't underestimate the processor on N7.. It may not be on the top in benchmarks but the performance is close to a under clocked Snapdragon 600.

Hrishi

Sometimes the one with higher performance on paper doesn't mean necessarily higher satisfaction and usage in real life scenarios.
Get Nexus 7 , eyes closed. The primary reasons being it's Teh Nexus Tablet , and the secondary being a FHD resolution.

YogeshCopper

Broken In
the thing is xolo play is terribly overpriced.launching it at 18000 shows xolo's greediness.Google EVGA tegra note its exactly the same and costs $199 while 18000INR translates into approximately $290 and HP slate 7 extreme another tablet with same internals has a decent design.Everything is overpriced in india and I hated google for that and now even indian company which were initially bringing in cheaper phones after getting some attention have started to follow it.Is there any way to get those foreign tablets??? for their american price??

Tarun Singh

Banned
the thing is xolo play is terribly overpriced.launching it at 18000 shows xolo's greediness.Google EVGA tegra note its exactly the same and costs $199 while 18000INR translates into approximately $290 and HP slate 7 extreme another tablet with same internals has a decent design.Everything is overpriced in india and I hated google for that and now even indian company which were initially bringing in cheaper phones after getting some attention have started to follow it.Is there any way to get those foreign tablets??? for their american price??
Go to US and buy there :D

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@saubaral,you can buy XOLO Tegra Note,your choice.
It's a good Tablet.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Tegra note receiving 4.3 update..

NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 now receiving Android 4.3 update - GSMArena Blog

Top Bottom