Should Chat be Included INTO THIS FORUM??

Should CHAT be included in this forum?

• YES

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • NO

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys wont it be very helpful if we have say a chat rooms...

it will be very easy especially if someone has problem with thier system....

ANYBODY VOTING FOR MY REQUEST???

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Well... I chat with most of the guys in this forum...on yahoo massanger...
That way I have choice of IM client and can get help instantly..

Why include a chat system here when we have yahoo.
Just look at the Y Icon below a users name.. click it and chat with him on uyahoo. Simple as that....

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
There are "Shoutbox" for chatting in forum. But I never like them. They don't look decent and cause flame wars most of the times.

A weekly conference at yahoo! or MSN between Digit members will be a good idea. :D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Absolutely NO!
It's always better to post the problems and get it solved. Most of us also will face the problems faced by some already. It would be a great help for all of us. Even Google search will give search results of this forum.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
a hundred voices clamoring for attention, not able to focus on a single topic for long, etc. etc.. I would say no.

but if you mean individual chat similar to pm but in realtime then i am all for it

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think small chat box will be hlpful ...

i think it will be nice to talk directly ........

moding this forum...i think wont be that tough..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Chatting system is a good idea, but the Catch is, Chatting doesnt have modaration, therefore, lots of Flamming and Spamming would really going to cramp the system up :(

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Vishal Gupta said:
A weekly conference at yahoo! or MSN between Digit members will be a good idea. :D
Chinmay had started an unofficial digit IRC channel. Search around in this section on that. Well it's been dead since quite some time now. But, maybe someone could resurrect it and can use that for chatting.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
mehulved said:
Chinmay had started an unofficial digit IRC channel. Search around in this section on that. Well it's been dead since quite some time now. But, maybe someone could resurrect it and can use that for chatting.

Yup...Click HERE

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
mehulved said:
thnx, I'll try to join it soon. ;)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
But, there's one problem. There are no ops there now since that channel has been dead for quite a long time. If people are interested maybe one of us can speak to chinmay and try to get it back on track. Or maybe if someone else knows they can do it too. I am not aware of the registration process or such.

mediator

Technomancer
^I guess it will solve the problem of OS1 Vs OS2 threads! :D

Neways I visited the IRC like 20 times in past 2-3 weeks, but heck no one comes there now. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom