Should buy or not

doomgiver

Warframe
If you read my reply carefully i only said that PCI-E 3.0 will not be supported, and so there is no use. I have mentioned only PCI-E 3.0 in the last line. I never said the card would never work or something like that. The thing is that it is better to use a PCI-E 2.0 GPU with a PCI-E 2.0 supported board the GPU has the little better performance than a PCI-E 3.0 GPU of the same price. But yes this is also true that HD 7750 will have DX 11.1 and would be more future proof.

stop posting and making things worse for yourself.
and all pcie versions are backwards compatible.

what is future proof?
you get what is the current best that you can buy.
and dont tell me that you bought the top end dx9 card 3 yrs ago, just to make it future proof... tell me, is it future proof right now? after dx10 has been used?

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
^^buddy i never said a PCI-e 3.0 card not work. i meant that the whether you buy a pci-e 3.0 or 2.0 gpu both of their performance would be of pci-e 2.0.

If anyone thinks i am wrong he might not have understood me and i am sorry for that.

doomgiver

Warframe
pcie 2 vs 3 gives very little performance boost, almost negligible, academic, some might even say.
let the matter rest.

op must get a new psu
and he can opt for eigher a 7750 or a 777o

end of story.
now let the op post after this that he has got a nice shiny new gpu and a spanking new gpu.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Siddharth, You have wirtten
but the mobo in the computer would not support dx11.1 and pci-e 3.0.
. My question is relating DirectX11.1. How come a motherboard is going to support DX11.1, I think it is the job of the Gfx card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ aftablonely786 - Sapphire, PowerColor. HiS etc are some of the good amd gfx card manufacturers but currently only Gigabyte HD7750 is available ( get it from SMC International ) which is also good .

Top Bottom