Shocking !! AIrtel / Vodaphone GPRs Stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrent08

Broken In
:xAirtel as well as Vodaphone have stopped their Unlimited Internet Browsing which was charged at 19 or 20 Rs for 24 hours..1 week back !!!!!:???::???:
Sad for users like me..
Instead they have insisited on their 10 paisa/ 10 KB which happens to be a fools paradise..coz a 1 page comes to 1 MB...i tried usin ths scheme y day and to my surprise, my connection got cut off within 15 mins and my balance n my mobile became --7 from 50 rs !!!!! i just visited pages containi images..

So what are the other Options left for users like me !!??? other than the relaince or tata s net plans..?? I am very much sad due to stoppi op these good services by both these networks..:???: I am from chennai..

Please HElp us...Give all ur ideas...I somehow needs to be connected and brwose the net daily atleast for sometime..

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Wanna know what happened to me today?

My 521KBPS conenction got axed to 256KBPS(checked speedtest). Was 512KBPS yesterday.

The 512KBPS Unlimited plan costs Rs. 1499, I called up help desk, they said the Rs. 1499 plan is a 256KBPS Unlimited WHAT THE F&*%!!!

Now I'll wait for 2 days, if my original speed isn't restored, I'm thinking of legal action, consumer court, I've had months of headache from AIRTEL and m sick and tired of them.

Note - I know about the FUP, and I downloaded only 3GB till now.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
@comp@ddict if what you're saying about your connection is right don't wait. TRAI has laid down guidelines for resolving these issues, and AirTel has this framework in place. You have to talk to your Nodal officer with your complaint number.
Steps:
1. Visit airtel.in
2. Click on Broadband & Internet
3. Click on Reach AirTel
4. Check Customer support, select your circle (AP in your case), and click Go

Contact the Nodal officer through the address/procedure mentioned on that that page.

OP
T

torrent08

Broken In
Visit my tut thread in my sig

Go to the topic of using Airtel live gprs hack for free net
Enjoy
Dear Gopi....My handset Nokia 6682 supports only Vodaphone network in Chennai.., coz its a US compatable phone and works on Triband networks..:sad:
SO airtel free GPrs wont work sadly !!!
Is tere any method by which Hutch GPRS Works Freely..??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
i am stayi in a Hostel so BSNL plans wont work for me coz of the address factor..hence only the wireless networks will work for me.. wat to do..?!!
Posted again:
i am stayi in a Hostel so BSNL plans wont work for me coz of the address factor..hence only the wireless networks will work for me.. wat to do..?!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom