Sharing Photo Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hi all, I have a huge collection of family photos (600+) different albums. I use yahoo photos to share with my relatives. But its a pain to upload each and photo by click and chose method :(. what i like about yahoo photos is that i can send email invitations for the album to be viewed. is there any other sites which offer similar or better solutions( bulk uploading)?

Thank you

Charan

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
try picasa in conjunction with hello.

do i need to upload photos each and every time i need to send photos to my friends? or is it stored online? im asking this because i know only few features of picasa and i havent tried hello

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Flickr has got a batch uploader tool for Windows, and also has got windows explorer shell entension {Send to Flickr]. Have a look Here

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@desertwind just excelent. Im trying flickr now might take few hours to get used to the features. thanks a lot

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
i would suggest kodak easy share
go to
www.kodakgallery.com
just create a free account here

u don't need to upload each and every time
& u just have to send the link to ur friend
and aslo u don't have to upload every single file
select all the photos within a click and it will start uploading

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
had a bad luck with flickr, it has a upload limit of 20MB/month :( and my collection is over 400MB. i tried kodakgallery.com but it requires the recipieant to hav an account to view the full albums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom