sharing internet..help please

i hav bsnl broadband at home. hav a android cell. dont have wifi modem..i want to share my connection through the desktop.will I be able do that using Leoxsys LEO-NANO150N USB Adapter ???? flipkart link :Leoxsys LEO-NANO150N USB Adapter - Leoxsys: Flipkart.com

thank you

Gollum

Collector
i hav bsnl broadband at home. hav a android cell. dont have wifi modem..i want to share my connection through the desktop.will I be able do that using Leoxsys LEO-NANO150N USB Adapter ???? flipkart link :Leoxsys LEO-NANO150N USB Adapter - Leoxsys: Flipkart.com

thank you

I don't think so. You need the PC to act as a router. You are better off getting a normal cheap LAN or ADSL router. Depends on the way you PC gets internet access.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

thank you

that's a wi-fi usb adapter so if your android phone has wi-fi you can share pc's net connection using such adapter - for software use virtualrouter plus.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
recommended solution is to get a cheap wifi router which does not require you to keep your PC on just so you can browse using your mobile.get this:
TP-LINK TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com

Reloaded

In the zone
It can be done by creating a wireless hotspot Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wireless Hotspot . but disadvantage is you need to keep ur pc always on.

Buy a cheap wireless router that would be better Netgear Wireless-N 150 Router (WNR612) - Netgear: Flipkart.com .

I do the same with MTNL. (WGR614v10) :wink:

Top Bottom