$$--Share/MutualFund/Investment/Stocks--$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

manistar

Broken In
Great down... but not like the previous one.. the down is expected. bought some shares in Sail, Ranbaxy,maruthi suzuki, airtel today, Dena Bank, Cham fert today with salary, lets see.. whether it goes down or up.... anyway it ll catch up 17k again in a week

JAK

What the Heck !
JAK .. thats awesome...

and any advice for newbies... or suggestion...??? :-d

Hmmm...:rolleyes:
tips huh
1) Futures n options is tooooo risky...:cool:
2) If you are truly interested then study the stock market carefully for about one year and then try it. keep your STOP LOSS tight and dont use your entire principal in futures.

One final tip....
Always have some amount handy and dont invest every penny in shares. That amount will be worth it when the market suddenly hits a lower circuit(- 10%) coz when ever it hits lower circuit, all brokers and day traders go short selling like mad to crash the value of shares but at 2:30pm they have to close their margin positions and cover up. So we should buy quality shares at roughly the lowest point of the day and take delivery of the shares and in less in 2 or 3 days sell the shares for 20% to 30% profit(at times 100%)...

take care and happy investing....

BEST OF LUCK...:cool:

manistar

Broken In
@JAk.. aftr some study in market i have invested in the following shares
Sail, Ranbaxy,maruthi suzuki, airtel , Dena Bank, Cham fert. RNRL i jus want to comment on the shares and is my portfolio split up in sectors is fine...
i aim at long term investment. i m ready to wait for 6 or more months for returns. and i don want to invest in shares priced above 800

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
hey i need an urgent advice-
can anyone tell me how much will a fixed deposit of 1lakh for 15 days amount to after its maturity?
SBI rates for 15 day FD are 4.75

and secondly which is the best place to invest this apart from this for the same time period\one month at the max?

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
4.75 for 15 days???

thats really worth ... does any other bacnk offer mor ethan sbi ???

is ther any hidden charges???

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i don't know.i just read its 4.75 for 15-45days.lemme go to the bank and ask them about it.i dont have a SBI account.. :|

manistar

Broken In
check out with icici bank and kvb. they might offer in those rates.. but never turn towards Share / mutual funds for such a short time returns..

enticer86

Stay Silent!
check out with icici bank and kvb. they might offer in those rates.. but never turn towards Share / mutual funds for such a short time returns..
+1

i don't know.i just read its 4.75 for 15-45days.lemme go to the bank and ask them about it.i dont have a SBI account.. :|

Boss do update the thread abt that info too. 4.75 for one month comes to 57% p.a. which is much better than even the stock market, considering the safety point of view.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
yea !
see my post, i m in big confusion.regarding the rates-check here
*fixeddeposit.blogspot.com/2008/01/sbi-hiked-rates-on-fixed-deposit.html

*bp0.blogger.com/_R61pJ-dz5q4/R4IEAv6y-5I/AAAAAAAAAAM/MmVYBTgGi7E/s320/sbifixeddeposit.jpg

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
It is 4.75% per annum,so roughly for 1 Lakh we'll be getting Rs.208.21 for keeping it for 16 days.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^
I cheked the same place shayad, and then the Official websites of ICICI, ABN AMro etc. But I feel there must be some T n C coz 4.74% p.m. is like 57p.c. p.a.

Thats pretty awesome.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
yea i nevr said per month
i wanna know if theres some better way to invest for a month?
i still dont know if its per month or annum..
but i know interest on that page for 6 months is not per annum.coz my mom just got a new FD yesterday.but lemme confirm that

enticer86

Stay Silent!
CORRECTION

I just checked the SBI Interest rates. Those rates are per annum.
*www.sbi.co.in//viewsection.jsp?id=0,16,384,385
:( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Let us concentrate on SHARES:

I wish to share little information I've collected:

Like this forum,there are few Forums available from India dedicated to Share Market.They are:

*www.dstreetdirect.com/

*www.e-investing.in/

*www.traderji.com/

(Dear Friends,if you know any other similar Forums plz share !)

------------------------------------------------------------------

For Beginners and investment oriented people,you can read a nice book with all basic necessary information packed in:

"Everything You Wanted to Know About Investing" by CNBC TV18 group.

*www.moneycontrol.com/cnbctv18/cnbcbestseller/detail.php?target=investkotakbook
------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know moneycontrol.com is a very useful site and it's FREE !

You have similar websites with all necessary information worth sharing:

*myiris.com/

*www.rupya.com/

*www.955am.com/stock-futures-trading-tips.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who are interested in 'Day Trading',you can use SMS/email tips by paying these websites:

*poweryourtrade.moneycontrol.com/plus/login/login.php

*www.dalalstreetjournal.com/PRODUCTS/PopStocks/tabid/70/Default.aspx

IF YOU NEED ONLY FREE SMS TIPS FOR DAY TRADING,YOU CAN JOIN HOTSTOCKINDIA.COM.TRY THIS:

Write New SMS---->Type Join hotstockindia and send it to 567673434.

Few more things to share.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom