$$--Share/MutualFund/Investment/Stocks--$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
wht were u thinking when u brokr down my prev post and worte reply to each..

really FUNNY DUDE... and the atmost comedy is check???? i meant cheque.. wht were u thinking .. google guys coming to my home and checking me ???? :-D funny...

Wel i thot u were a kiddo initially, coz anyone who is 18+ would know things, atleast the basic stuff abt Indian economy.. C'mon, you can do better, atleast know your country well man. For any profession you opt for, you atleast need to know the basics about Indian Economy, and the role you might play in that. It bothered me much coz you know quite a lot abt gadgets, why not a li'l abt your country too. [ofcourse, ignore this if u are not from India]. I didn't mean any offence.
And another thing, instead of focussing only your question and the answer try following the whole thread. The pros and cons of the amount, where to invest etc. have already been discussed in detail. It seems you are the one who doesn't want to spend some time, rather than me avoiding answering you.
Quote:

dude there are soo many out there who doesnt know wht share is or stock is or MF, .. wht economy is ... .. hope U R FROM INDIA... yes everybody should know something .. but its not a rule that it should be learnt...and everybody should know..and the fact is 90 % of my friends are not interested in knowing and dont know nothing ...does it make them a stupid/idiot group??
just tell me how a normal , say a daily wage person working in a factory would know about our economy and wht is it going to do to him .. i know its does lot to him .. but in reality .. all matters to HIM is daily wage.. hope u get the point.... ignorance is not t be made fun of... and something i dont like too.. i openly admit .. i know nothing anout share.. that doesnt mean that i am not a indian or some stupid... " known is a drop and unknown is a ocean"
You creating this thread doesn't mean you would be given any preference or priority. Its for everyone.

y do i ever need special preference ??? wht am i here .. waiting or some office job ?? or coffeee??? ur replies are very funny dude....
try to understand wht i meant...

One think, buying higher rated stocks might not reslut in you earning more, infact you might end up losing more. Consider the stock of Bharti Airtel, which moves from the band of Rs.1100 to 800. Theres a lot of risk involved. I'd suggest you diversify your portfolio, infact you shud analyse the markets, while investing Rs.4000 in some mutual fund.
Hint: Google abt Reliance RSF.

ya sure will consider it.. thnks again for that piece of advice///
again.. why is ther a risk ??? in investing in those large companies?? i dont get u ???
another thing is .. wit hthe price u mentioned.. i think i may get only 4 shares of bharathi.. and will it ever bring any returns???
u said me to invest in MF... does MF start with 4k ???

manistar

Broken In
ya my portfolio i made at moneycontrol, they not only show u the current price of the share but also the news abt that share.. its profit.. earnings per share... also its 52 week high and low..

i am goin to open a free demat account at bonanza.. i have to deposit some 2000 in that as deposit... wen v want to buy the share i can call them and ask them to buy on behalf of me from tat money... they charge me 0.4 % for the amount i m doin transaction..

for eg. wen i m buying share worth 1000.. i have to give 40 as brokerage..
same in case of selling too.. so my profit out of 1000 is
net profit=profit-80-10%(profit) (if i am goin to sell within 1 year which is termed as short term gain)
10% of profit is tax

hey this thread too ve become fight club... i din find fault on anybody... but lets learn by sharing... wat one know..

enticer86

Stay Silent!
just tell me how a normal , say a daily wage person working in a factory would know about our economy and wht is it going to do to him .. i know its does lot to him .. but in reality .. all matters to HIM is daily wage.. hope u get the point....

y do i ever need special preference ??? wht am i here .. waiting or some office job ?? or coffeee??? ur replies are very funny dude....
try to understand wht i meant...

ya sure will consider it.. thnks again for that piece of advice///
again.. why is ther a risk ??? in investing in those large companies?? i dont get u ???
another thing is .. wit hthe price u mentioned.. i think i may get only 4 shares of bharathi.. and will it ever bring any returns???
u said me to invest in MF... does MF start with 4k ???

See here u start again.
1. I never knew a person using thinkdigit would be of the stature to compare himself to Factory Wage Earner. So sorry, but now i understand, a factory walla won't ever know all this and hence am here to explain. No probs

2. If my replies are so funny, then I guess you have a very very gud sense of humor, to the extent of being abnormal. Lol

3. I gave the example that shares of Airtel move in the range of 1100-800. Suppose a noob like you buys a share @ 1100 and next day the price is 800, won't you have a lot of loss as compared to a situation where a share moves from Rs. 64 to Rs. 65?? Isn't the Airtel wala share very risky?? Apply a li'l of your mind here.

4. Again, why won't it bring returns. Suppose you brought shares @ rs. 800. SO you get 5 shares. Next week the price is rs. 1100. Now (1100-800)x5 = 1500rs. Thats your profit [ignore tax].

5. Yes. MFs start as low as Rs. 100 thru SIPs.

Last edited:

manistar

Broken In
hey come on guys... cool down... thr is no use in fighting.. person who comes to this thread to know something abt shares ll end fed up by ur personal fights...
and @ enticer
person using thinkdigit doesnt have any horns.. they may be same as in case of factory worker in knowledge of shares... even i accept that i was in that situation before 1 yr.. now i got little more info abt shares..

and also abt airtel.. fall in airtel shares is temp... and they are making good profits and bright D/E ratio.. and lot of projects coming up... so i m sure the prces ll rise in next 3 months

enticer86

Stay Silent!
and also abt airtel.. fall in airtel shares is temp... and they are making good profits and bright D/E ratio.. and lot of projects coming up... so i m sure the prces ll rise in next 3 months

3Yrs is a very small time horizon coz the Technicals are not that good in this case. I suggest you see the Fundamentals then, and take a longer time horizon, lets say 1 year.

manistar

Broken In
3Yrs is a very small time horizon coz the Technicals are not that good in this case. I suggest you see the Fundamentals then, and take a longer time horizon, lets say 1 year.

cant get u enticer... i think u meant to say 3 months is small..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
???????????????????????????????????

See here u start again.
1. I never knew a person using thinkdigit would be of the stature to compare himself to Factory Wage Earner. So sorry, but now i understand, a factory walla won't ever know all this and hence am here to explain. No probs

this just shows how much u understand..dint u say that everybody SHOULD KNOW something about economy ??? :mad:
thats why i said those things...WISE FELLA...:confused:
2. If my replies are so funny, then I guess you have a very very gud sense of humor, to the extent of being abnormal. Lol

again u go ....hope u are not reading ur wn replies and laughing... :-D :mad:

3. I gave the example that shares of Airtel move in the range of 1100-800. Suppose a noob like you buys a share @ 1100 and next day the price is 800, won't you have a lot of loss as compared to a situation where a share moves from Rs. 64 to Rs. 65?? Isn't the Airtel wala share very risky?? Apply a li'l of your mind here.

if know so much and want to insult ignorant ppl :mad: ... u may quit this thread and go and finda suitable forum of ur knowlegde GENIUS..:mad:
i just asked u which will be a safe bet to invest...whethere a high price share or small company ones....:twisted:

4. Again, why won't it bring returns. Suppose you brought shares @ rs. 800. SO you get 5 shares. Next week the price is rs. 1100. Now (1100-800)x5 = 1500rs. Thats your profit [ignore tax].

5. Yes. MFs start as low as Rs. 100 thru SIPs.
wht is SIP`s
if u can reply it without hurting other like me .. u may ans .. or leave to others... ;)

i think if u think u r soooooooo inteligent fella... then u better not reply here .. coz it may damage ur brain...:mad:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
cant get u enticer... i think u meant to say 3 months is small..

Oops, sorry boss... I wanted to say this only, that 3 Months is a very small time horizon.

Though if invested intelligently, one can earn money even during that time, using options and futures... but then we are NOT experts in the market. Rite?

manistar

Broken In
SIP meant systematic investment plan in which u invest a small amount of money evry month (may be as low as 100) and units of fund are bought evry month...
for eg. if the unit of MF cost 20rs then evry month they ll buy 5 units for u... if the unit price rise aftr 5 months to about 25 then only 4 units ll be bought with ur 100..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^ thats nice .. can u tell me wht are he necesary procedure to start one and tell me which SIP is the best ??? or some suggestion ???
and also tell me with this budget will the shares gona rise or fall???

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ If any1 would have been able to predict the moves of the sensex then he would have been a billionare by now..

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
I hope 'Bharti Airtel' share price will rise soon!

I'm using 'Kotak Securities' for online trading,they are providing a nice software,K.E.A.T which has a good interface while trading online.

I think we can use www.sharemarketbasics.com for basic information about stocks,MF etc.,

Nice thread,will benefit many !

Last edited:

JAK

What the Heck !
^^ If any1 would have been able to predict the moves of the sensex then he would have been a billionare by now..

Hmmm...
Unlike most of u guys here i am a civil engineer(non computer guy)
i would like you to know what happened to me (i usualy donot post in digitforum)....

Well on 20/Sept/2007 I purchased 3500 Reliance natural(RNRL) shares at the rate of 57 per share including brokerage

so that totals to 3500 x 57 = 1,99,500/- say 2 Lakhs

from that day RNRL was on fire kept on making new highs. I was closely monitoring it daily and i realised it was kinda following a pattern
It reached 100+ and droped drastically to 80+
It reached 140+ and dropped drastically to 115+
It reached 198+ and dropped drastically to 165+
When it stabalised around 200+ i made a decision that as sson as RNRL makes another jump I will sell it and try my luck in Futures & Options.
Then on 09/jan/2008 it hit 245+. I immediately sold off (spot sell) every share I had at the rate of 247.30

So that totals to 3500 x 247.30 = 8,65,000/- say 8.5 lakhs(considering brokerage)

NET PROFIT : 8.5 lakhs - 2lakhs(initial investment) = 6.5 Lakhs of profit in 6months

Now the same day i tried my luck in Futures and options( CAUTION VERY RISKY) form of trading in shares

with 8.5 lakhs with me, I advance sold 6 lots(1 lot = 1788 shares, 6 x 1788 = 10,728 shares) of RNRL futures on 9/jan/2008 at the rate of 242 per share

and on 22/jan/2008(ugliest sensex crash day) i purchased 6 lots of RNRL at mere 84 Rs per share.
To sum up
On 09/jan08 I sold 6 lots @ 242 i. e 6 x 1788 x 243 = 26,06,904 say 26 lakhs
On 22/jan08 I bght 6 lots @ 80 i.e 6 x 1788 x 84 = 9,01,152 say 9 lakhs

NET PROFIT : 26 lakhs - 9 lakhs = 17 lakhs

Now the same day (22/jan/08 ) armed with initial 8.5 lakhs + 17 lakhs = 25.50 lakhs. I bought RNRL futures 55 lots at 79 per share (57 x 1788 x 79 = 80,51,364 say 80 lakhs)

and next day i sold the 57 lots of RNRL futures at 147 per share.
To sum up
On 22/jan08 I bght 57 lots @ 79 i.e 57 x 1788 x 79 = 80,51,364 say 80 lakhs
On 23/jan08 I sold 57 lots @ 147 i.e 57 x 1788 x 147 = 1,49,81,652 say 1.5 crores or 150 lakhs..:twisted:

NET PROFIT : 150 lakhs - 80 lakhs = 70 lakhs

To sum up
TOTAL MONEY I HAD WAS
8.5 lakhs + 17 lakhs + 70 lakhs = 95.5 lakhs..just short of 1 crore:evil:

On 24 jan/08 i had 95.5 lakhs in my account. I have now closed my Demat account and no more trading for me...m happy with my profit..8) . the only thing bothering me is that i'l have to pay 30% of this income as Income tax..:mad:

and oh ya.. any suggestions which car i should offer to my DAD...??:-D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
the only thing bothering me is that i'l have to pay 30% of this income as Income tax..:mad: [/COLOR]

and oh ya.. any suggestions which car i should offer to my DAD...??:-D

30% tax?? You wud be liable to pay STCG tax on that.. just 10% man.
Lucky you, I must say.

Pathik

Google Bot
Such a thing can happen only if you have awesome luck or a genius brain.
BTW remember one thing, for every 1 person who earned lots in RNRL there are 10 who lost almost everything..
Neways congrats..
And as you said FnO is a very risky thing.. Many people lose everything they have earned their whole life by just one wrong decision..
You were lucky enough to enter and exit at the right time..
And yea you dont have to pay 30% tax. Just 10% Short term capital gain tax.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Anywys, this guy really made me think...

And really Ignorance is bliss... I know so many ppl in the market who are scared of the F&O...

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ +1
He made me think too.. I haven't had any significant profits in the market yet.. But this man has had a 4750% profit.. Too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom