share bazar huge downfall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
wat probably was the reason for such a huge downfall(around 3000 pts making india the worst region) in sensex yester & today ? :rolleyes:

Edit: & now trading has been stopped for quiet a while

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Re: share bazar ?

the drop in the us economy..wat else???

NASDAQ suffered huge losses starting last week and it was just a matter of time when he sesex and nifty were affected...it has gained some momentum now tho...

friend_sunit

Broken In
The most important thing as people say are

The new upcoming laws for Share Trading from SEBI
The Reliance IPO issue.. (some say,, but i disagree)

hailgautam

Youngling
pundits on the street say that our market was very expensive; quoting at around PE of 21-22% of FY09 earnings, considering the us is not doing very well with the rescission clouds looming large indian markets were a bit too stretched so the correction was inevitable. but what is shocking is the intensity which happened mostly due to technical reasons.

^^ ok if anyone understood what i meant please let me know :D

Pathik

Google Bot
+1.. Going by the fundamentals the avg pe shd be 18-20. But companies like rnrl rpl hav 10 times more pe. They had to fall

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Today the world is influenced by itself.We are now interconnected and the effect on one has the side effect on the other.The US government also influences the stock market.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
whew i was about to invest some money yippy pehle ho gaya nahi ton main mar jaata :D

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Is there any free good web sites from where we can take idea in which company's share to invest ? I googled, but mosts are paid,

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
pundits on the street say that our market was very expensive; quoting at around PE of 21-22% of FY09 earnings, considering the us is not doing very well with the rescission clouds looming large indian markets were a bit too stretched so the correction was inevitable. but what is shocking is the intensity which happened mostly due to technical reasons.

^^ ok if anyone understood what i meant please let me know :D
I didn't understand what technical reasons could there be.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Reliance *IPO* is a company with no fundamentals... since its name is Tagged with Anil 'AMBANI' ppl started buying shares which were sold out & instances a company with just 74 lakhs touches billions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom