setting up my speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

papu

Right off the assembly line
I have a frontech 4.1 speaker system but i could not set it up to run as 4.1 ,it runs as a normal 2.1.In one previous digit issue they had shown how to set up 4.1 speaker system which i could not understand because i have different speaker setup.My 4 speakers have one output which goes to the input of the subwoofer and then there is one output from subwoofer that goes to the soundcard of my motherboard.i have onboard sound card.MY problem is How to set the set the speakers as a 4.1 system.I know i have made it a little confusing for everyone.even i cannot understand what i have written.If s0meone understands my problem dont hesitate to reply.THANKING U ALL IN ADVANCE :?: :?: :roll:

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
U must be having a pseudo 4.1 speaker system (meaning virtual 4.1 but actual 2.1 system). I also had Mercury SW1980 4.1 speaker, had that same problem as urs. Actually when I used wmp then I was able to hear sound from all the speaker but not when using any other media player( strange ). Try different players and see what happens. By the way which model do u have? Also change the speaker setup for windows to quadraphonic and see if it helps.

OP
P

papu

Right off the assembly line
thanx john 4 ur reply.i also have the same problem as only wmp gets all speakers to work and in other players there is very slow sound.ihave a frontech 2600w speaker :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom