Serious Problem Occurred

Ayush_ANI

Rocket Load To All....
APP CRASH every time & lots More...

Hi
Friends

A Serious Problem Occurred. I have MB ASUS M4A89GTD PRO, AMD phenom II X4 955 BE . When I update my MB BIOS, I faced some problem like PC hang(when i play songs or doing multiple work), Only Vista OS can install not any other OS can install, Auto Change BIOS setup, some times can't find HDD AND Shocking problem is All of game of my PC which i was played in same pc before update my MB BIOS, that occurred "stop working" "APPCRASH" Ever time. IF any one know its solution plz help me out from all of this problem.

Thanks For Help. :neutral::neutral::???::-?

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: APP CRASH every time & lots More...

So you have updated your MB or when you try to update you get this problem ???
And one question why did you updated your BIOS anyway??? BIOS is not like software which you should update regularly. You should only update it if you really need to.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Re: APP CRASH every time & lots More...

Hi
Friends

A Serious Problem Occurred. I have MB ASUS M4A89GTD PRO, AMD phenom II X4 955 BE . When I update my MB BIOS, I faced some problem like PC hang(when i play songs or doing multiple work), Only Vista OS can install not any other OS can install, Auto Change BIOS setup, some times can't find HDD AND Shocking problem is All of game of my PC which i was played in same pc before update my MB BIOS, that occurred "stop working" "APPCRASH" Ever time. IF any one know its solution plz help me out from all of this problem.

Thanks For Help. :neutral::neutral::???::-?

Please post ur current BIOS version & how u updated try loading the defaults in BIOS & see also have u tried installing win7/xp if yes what is error u get while installing them do these & get back
BTW the current version of ur BIOS is 2201 stable i think u have updated to Beta 3017 there is a quote in the ASUS site about this BIOS "For testing AM3+ CPU Function only, do not update this BIOS while using AM3 or previous type CPUs! " if yes revert back to the 2201

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^ First make a DOS Bootable Pen Drive
Boot From A USB Flash/Pen/Key Drive

Then download the required bios file & the dos based flasher copy these in the bootable pen drive then boot from it & run the command to flash u will find the instructions along the files u download from the ASUS site
Please do this at ur own risk & if u know what u r doing otherwise take help of an expert

Top Bottom