Sending the pages viewed to my mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky Rathod

Friends while exploring the forum i like some topic i would like those pages to be send to my mail in the easiest way please help me for that

The method which i follow is (it is time consuming ):

1) save the page
2) open the mail1
3) compose and attach that file and send it to ther target mail id

is there any other way

OP
L

Lucky Rathod

Save the thread url..and whenever you need, just open the url.

Friend can you please tell me where should i save this URL u mean i should save in my mail ?

please reply

Save the thread url..and whenever you need, just open the url.

i am a newbie friend my doubt may seem you funny

Last edited by a moderator:

slugger

Banned
do u want the page to be later viewed offline or is the person checking it l8r will have access to the internet when checkin it?

legolas

Padawan
unless, the forum has an option of sending a paricular page or thread directly to your mail box, i am afraid, what you are asking is not possible.

I have seen some forums, for example having buttons like "notify reg. this thread" which gives me notifications when some one else has replied...

The only thing possible is what you are already doing, saving the url (for offline use only, as @slugger has asked), and then attach and send as mail. sorry.

slugger

Banned
unless, the forum has an option of sending a paricular page or thread directly to your mail box, i am afraid, what you are asking is not possible.

actually there is this workaround if the person wants to view it l8r online

just cop-paste him the address in a mail
4 ex the address of this thread is

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83425

just send the person this address and he can view the whole thread

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ yeah, but he should be very well aware of that, i guess? :) . he wants to attach the content of the site to his mail without having to manually do it himself by saving the page and attaching it.

iinfi

mekalodu
i m not sure if this will help ya..

if you use and IE and MS Outlook
in the page you want to send to someone
file >> send >> page by e-mail

try this ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom