Send Free Unlimited International SMS!! [Tested 100%]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
*www.callwave.com/sms/mainfaq.asp
Does it cost anything?
It is free to send messages anywhere in the USA and Canada. Regular charges apply for the recipient.

How many messages can I send for free?
You can currently send up to 5 messages per day using our free SMS Beta service. We're working on a premium service that allows more messages to be sent.

Where can I send from?
Due to overwhelming demand we've had to limit our free SMS Beta to these countries: USA, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Greece, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Israel, New Zealand, Hong Kong & Singapore. We're working hard to expand our beta to other countries, and hope to have a solution by mid February. Thanks for your continued support, and stay tuned for more information.
read the FAQ: if 1 billion people start sending SMS the company will go bankrupt.
i dont think a free sms is gona come to india again. h aha hah a

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
well there ya go...i pity the callwave ppl who must have suffered a major loss in their "beta" stage thnx to the popularity of this forum itself and how many ppl who would have landed here and sent like a 100 SMS' each !..lol :)
*sigh*..neway...there must be a LOT more "free sms" gadgets out there...so no worries ! ;)

parthbarot

In the zone
oh man..even mobik.com is also not working... it says..
'no ad sponserers in ur area'.. and all msges from yesterday are blocked.... :(

Champs

Broken In
hi everybody this service is working again for India. just checked 2 minutes ago and sent 2 sms ( 1 to airtel and 1 to reliance)

Champs

Broken In
ye, i tested it but nothing works. it shows success message but sms is never recd. at any mobile. tested it on airtel, tata, reliance.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
hey just check this out now we can do free sms anywhere in india

Send SMS to any mobile anywhere in India Free! - *surl.in/PCMCACL278309MTJHQGG

kushagra_krates@yahoo.com said:
hey just check this out now we can do free sms anywhere in india

Send SMS to any mobile anywhere in India Free! - *surl.in/PCMCACL278309MTJHQGG
plz dont post these kind of craps here.

Last edited:

deshabhishek007

Right off the assembly line
what a improper way to give material.
friends this is the yahoo's service totally free

original article :
Download and install Yahoo Widget Engine.
*widget.yahoo.com/

Download the CallWave Yahoo Widget
*www.callwave.com/sms/downloads/SMS.widget

After installing the Yahoo Widget Engine, a new icon will be appearing at taskbar. Left click the icon and select “Open Widget…”.

Locate the CallWave Yahoo Widget (sms.widget) and click open button.

A dialog box will appear click on the “i” .

Key in the email address and the phone number is optional. Select the appropriate carrier and if the your country is not listed in the combo box, then just select “International”.

Ok Done. You can now send free sms to mobile phone. (Just confirm enter the correct country code before the mobile number).

posted this on my blog too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom