Semi Auto Washing Machine Under 12k

nickreynold

Journeyman
Hello Dear Friends,
Our old BPL washing machine is giving some problem and thanks to rats, its more now. Luckily, we shifted to first floor and no more rats but one decided to sneak in and cause trouble. So, we decide to buy a new one and I will be getting some money from office and decided to buy a new washing machine. I got 15k but deducting TDS, it comes around 13K. So, I have decided to use 12k or less for buying a semi auto. I can try to go auto but since my mother and father sometimes use it, they are used to have the old one working experience. So, I am going semi auto. I have seen 2-3 models and wants your advice on this please.

Load- 6.5 or 7 Kg(may go to 8 Kg) No. of members using will be 2 or 3(Me, my father and mother)

Brand- Panasonic, Whirlpool and LG.(Have not gone for Samsung although suggested)

Panasonic- 6.5/7kg- Rs 8.4k and 9k

Whirlpool- 7kg- ACE model-Agiatoato/Without Agitator- 11.7k

LG- Mini Pulsator- 6.5 kg- 10.4k

All these can be negotiated further. 2-3 persons I asked including those in the service said Whirlpool is best when it comes to Motor. Other said its the same CG motor they are using. So, no big deal. LG would be a nice choice too and so would be Panansonic with much cheaper and goes well too.

So, please suggest what brand I should go? I also want to know is 6.5 or 7 kg will be enough for future usage too if family member increases? Also please state the after sales service and warranty cases if any.Thanks a lot.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
LG- using two of them.(one has voice)
whirlpool has no brain(no intelligence), only preset given by company, difficult to understand to set eveything
means , if you want to finish fast, you cannot individually set time for rinse, wash, shin etc, but in LG you can
i do have a whirlpool(with heater) but it looks very bold, and has a stick in the middle and kills the shirt buttons

is used properly, no need warranty.
i am using it from last 5 years or so...

Last edited:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
it depends. in you do daily, go for a smaller size, if you do per 3 days or a months, athen it will wash them according to the load you have...

Top Bottom