Selling Mine 1 Year Mcafee Account for Cheap ( 15 $ Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Mine 1 Year Mcafee Account for Cheap ( 8 $ Only)

Subscription: 1PCs
You Can Protect: 1

Screenshot:
*i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/rahul964/macfee.jpg

Payment method:
Paypal
Moneybookers
E-gold

price now Decreases now selling for 8 $ only, reply fast

Last edited:

Partymonger

Broken In
Do you have a screen shot of actual payment or invoice..?
from what i know there are many offers for free registration or license giveaways..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Your name is Rajesh Patel, where as the name on the screenshot shows is Rahul Singh. Are you stealing the licence for someone else and trying to sell it? :rolleyes:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yea, i am interested aswell With so many offers like Cheap domains and cheap Antivirus licenses, all this makes me suspicious ??? :confused:

OP
Pearl Groupz

Pearl Groupz

Banned
Hey guys any one want or not?? By the Way I have purchased this Subscriptions from Mcafee u can mail mcafee for more info abt me...:)

Now the price is only 8 $....buy buy fast

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
By the Way I have purchased this Subscriptions from Mcafee u can mail mcafee for more info abt me...:)
If you have purchased it from McAfee then how come the name is Rahul Shing in that screenshot? Your name is Rajesh Patel right? clarify that.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ROFL .. Rajesh Patel and Rahul Singh .. same man :lol: dual identities.. this guy thinks people are idots :lol: , do you expect us to believe that :lol: , and that too with two different surnames :lol:

Its either you have stolen an account from the other guy. or you have created a fake identity and trying to sell it from that fake account.

@Mods Please look into this issue.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I want to bye!

I get a feeling that the 'mkerala' is also the same guy. Of course, my feelings are sometimes mis-directed :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom