Selling Abit Ip35e

Status
Not open for further replies.

reoparker

Broken In
hello every1......i want to sell my abit p35e motherboard for 3500rs...it is almost new......its nly 2 mnths old..........if u want i can give u the bill also ........the cause i m selling it is dat i will a buy a igp motherboard with hybrid graphics........so if ne1 interested can call me at 9886582624........my name is rana saikia..........thnk u..........

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ if u want a complete package of E8400 + IP35-E + 3*1GB Transcend DDR2 667 (guaranteed to do 950MHz) + CM Hyper48 cooler then pm me.:)
selling them off cuz i'm getting Core i7 920 on or after the 17th.:D

OP
R

reoparker

Broken In
hello there........since i m using ip35e nw on my rig i cn post images of the motherboard inside the cabinet......if nly ne 1 agrees to buy this 1 dan nly i wl unassemble the motherboard......is dat k.........????????? and i live in bangalore.......thnk u............

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
u can stil take pics while running the board..no need to take it out mate:)
jus snap it while its on.

bodyquest

Träît¤r$_¥ll_$üffêr
Igp mobo's are sh!Ty!
Better get a alcheapo backup card!!!
Btw why r u taking loss for the board?

OP
R

reoparker

Broken In
hello guys.......in earlier posts i tld u dat i want 2 buy a igp board as i do less gaming and with abit p35e u need a graphics card........currently i hv sapphire HD 4850 and the game which i ply most is C.S 1.5 online nd i dnt think i need graphics card of that category 2 ply just cs........(counter strike).......so my point is i want 2 save electricity bill by cutting the idle watts........so there is my point guys........and 2500 i guess is pretty low........hw abt 3200.......this the last i guess can manage coz i need a descent motherboard also.........thnk u........

acewin

Point Blanc
even with that I think its a bad choice to sell of such a good mobo. a decent onboard gfx mobo will come around 6K. (DG45 chipset maybe what you are thinking)
You sell of your mobo in 3-3.5K and add 3K sum to buy IGP board.
Why not just buy a simple gfx card like 256 MB DDR3 8600GT or anthing which you feel is alright in 3K, these would be low in power consumption too, and your money would be save, and yes the price you are offering you is very decent for such a good mobo, which has much life still.

OP
R

reoparker

Broken In
thnks for advice asewin but u see i already own a graphics card HD 4850 which i bought for 13k coz it ws just released at dat time........nd if i try to sell it nw i wudnt get half the price so i will retain the card but hardly going to use it so from my point of view its better to invest in an igp board instead......... and i agree dat abit ip35e is a very gud board nd it hs plenty of life still..........

kingdomraj

Right off the assembly line
hey dude, i am very eager to purchase your motherboard. will it be possible for you to barter it with me. i have just purchased an intel motherboard (i dont remember the exact model no.its dg... somehing... but will let you know in a day . it cost me 3400 for new mobo at nehru place. its odd 10 days old with the whole warranty still intact.. it has onboard graphics n has a pci express card . i am using it with e8400 processor.
actually i need a mobo for gaming, hence i feel it was not a right purchase.
let me know if you are interested and what difference will i have to shell out

OP
R

reoparker

Broken In
i wish i could take it dude but i m looking for a hybrid graphics motherboard so i wont b able to take dat.........sorry......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom