[Query] Seagate RMA

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Guys my hard disk crashed second time in 7 months of its purchase .....just becoz of changing sata ports from one to another.....can somebody explain me the procedure to get it replaced

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Go to myservice.accelwms.in. Create your id first. Note down ID number. Buy an anti-static bag (the one in which your HDD came wrapped in when new). Put HDD in anti static bag and seal it with regular tape.

Got to Accel Frontline service centre at Nehru Place, Madhuban Building (206 I think). Wait for your turn. Give them your drive and ID number. Then keep logging in to your accel account and check whether they have updated date. You will see a date soon enough. Go to the service centre to collect your drive on or after that date.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
hdd sent for rma....now my pc is off for a week ...is there any way i can run my pc without hdd...just for browsing and watching some movie from a usb drive...????

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
downloaded and running it from usb ...its fast and easy ...thnx guys ...but it needs a mpg layer decoder to run mp3 files

@Blue Ripazah
Write a mail to seagate customer care and tell that two hard disks failed and that you are not at all satisfied with their service, write a proper formal mail to them.
I did that and their Customer Representative head called me and apologized for the inconvenience and i return sent me NEW(not repaired certified HDD) 7200.12 gen hdd whereas mine original purchased one was 7200.11
The one they sent me performs better and after 6 months its still going strong.
A proper formal mail did the job for me.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
@Blue Ripazah
Write a mail to seagate customer care and tell that two hard disks failed and that you are not at all satisfied with their service, write a proper formal mail to them.
I did that and their Customer Representative head called me and apologized for the inconvenience and i return sent me NEW(not repaired certified HDD) 7200.12 gen hdd whereas mine original purchased one was 7200.11
The one they sent me performs better and after 6 months its still going strong.
A proper formal mail did the job for me.

its been a week and no update on my hdd status ...i called them.. the guy said the server is busy please contact us on 20 th jan ...he also said te guys who submitted on 6th jan have not recieved there hard disk....mine was submitted on 11jan .......is this the time i shud send the mail.and mine was 7200.12ver only ..what shud i do ...wait till 20th or mail dem directly...??? :confused: :confused:

uh, just send the mail to seagate customer support india and include in the mail that you want some action to be taken immediately and want some senior official to take over and inform you about the proceedings on the subject.
@blue ripazah you got a PM.

Top Bottom