[Query] Seagate Internal Hard Drive RMA

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Hello,

I have a 500GB Seagate Hard drive that's almost going to die (+100 bad sectors).. So I want to RMA it. Pls guide me through the procedure if anybody has experiences with them.

P.S. I have the bill but not the freak'n electrostatic bag it came with. Can I RMA it?

Thanks

tomys24

Broken In
seagate warranty is handled by accel frontline. you have to register for rma and give the hdd to them
Accel Warranty Management System

OP
R

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
seagate warranty is handled by accel frontline. you have to register for rma and give the hdd to them
Accel Warranty Management System

Would they accept my hard drive without the electrostatic bag? besides do I have ship them or they send courier guy to me for pickup?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@rajnusker: where do u live? did u purchased it from a local shop or online,chances are the local shop might have RMA department...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^Kolkata.

so check with the local shop from where u bought the Seagate Drive for RMA else contact the service center of Seagate (Kolkata)

this might help u

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/158846-seagate-rma-website.html

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Accel Frontline is situated at Bekbagan, beside La Martini Girls School.
After registering the HDd in their website go there with the generated number & the HDD. You won't be needing the electrostatic bag.

OP
R

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Accel Frontline is situated at Bekbagan, beside La Martini Girls School.
After registering the HDd in their website go there with the generated number & the HDD. You won't be needing the electrostatic bag.

Will they ship the new drive to my home or I have go to service center and pick up?

Top Bottom