Seagate Barracuda 250GB IDE 7200RPM (4 Year Warranty Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Hey all,
Details:-
I'm selling a Seagate 250 GB IDE in mint condition. It comes with a 5 year warranty and is a year old, so that leaves around 4 years of warranty still intact. I have used this hard disk for around 1 year and haven't encountered a single problem till date.

You can check out the hard disk details here

I have also run all SeaTools hard disk tests and they have shown no errors.
You can get it replaced for a replacement hard disk from Seagate service center if you wish so. The product has full replacement warranty.

As per TheITwares, the hard disk is for Rs.2850.

Reason for selling:- Purchasing 320 GB SATA Drive.

NEW Price expected -

If you want some pics, i can post, but it wouldn't really say anything about a hard disk anyway.

The hard disk is as good as new, and even if you don't like the state it is in now, you can always get it replaced for a new one from Seagate.

Thanks for looking,
Sibot

EDIT: Alright I'm slashing down the rates to Rs. 2,100/-
(non-negotiable)

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
FYI u cant get a hdd (or any other think replaced) untill it develops some prob.u just cant get it replaced just cuz u dont like the condition its in now.

OP
sibot

sibot

Woow Quite a expectation you have
one can get a new one in near about Price of yours from Nehru Palace.
I based the expected price on the price i got from theITwares website, I'll be going to Nehru Place today, so i'll check up the price and update. But ofcourse, its negotiable.

FYI u cant get a hdd (or any other think replaced) untill it develops some prob.u just cant get it replaced just cuz u dont like the condition its in now.

I'll get it replaced and give you the receipt for you to collect it from Seagate directly, if you can't get it done.

Regards,
Sibot

Woow Quite a expectation you have
one can get a new one in near about Price of yours from Nehru Palace.

Nope, you cannot get the same, new HDD for the same price. Thats for sure!

I went to Nehru Place today, the price for a Seagate ATA(IDE) 250 GB is 2,800. 50 bucks less than the theITwares site. So for the 50 Rs. reduction in the price, I'll cut 100 bucks from the price expected.

New Price Expected - Rs.2300

Last edited:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
As far as i knw u cant get a new hdd jus like tht without ny probs with current drive n even if u do they l 1st tryin repairin it.

OP
sibot

sibot

As far as i knw u cant get a new hdd jus like tht without ny probs with current drive n even if u do they l 1st tryin repairin it.

If the buyer cannot get it replaced, I'll get it replaced from Seagate. As I said before, I'll give them the receipt for the replacement hard disk, and they can collect it from Seagate.
Regards,
Sibot

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Man, a new Western Digital SATA costs Rs 2450 and you're selling that HDD of yours at Rs 2400 ?????? Reduce the prices unless you want no buyers.

OP
sibot

sibot

Man, a new Western Digital SATA costs Rs 2450 and you're selling that HDD of yours at Rs 2400 ?????? Reduce the prices unless you want no buyers.

Thats WD, this is Seagate, as I said the market price is 2,800 and my expectation might be a little higher, but it doesn't stop people from quoting their offers. Expected is 2,300, which is ofcourse negotiable, everyone is welcomed to quote their best offer, anyway thanks for the suggestion :) I'll look into it.

Plz dnt give a Sata IDE explainations coz it does'nt matter

Coz thn i'll say y is DDR1 Ram costlier than DDR2

Dude, in the end, IT IS more expensive and thats what matters. If I have a motherboard that only supports IDE, I will and only will buy IDE, I will not have any concern with SATA.

DDR1 RAM IS MORE expensive. People who need to buy DDR1 RAM don't go around asking about DDR2 RAM. You can say what you want, it doesn't really change the market price. And yes it does matter. You can't connect a SATA to an IDE port unless you want to use a converter.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
If prices soar too high for ide's u can use sata with adaptors of ide,usb. Sobit plz check 4 my pm.

OP
sibot

sibot

Alright folks, not much response so I'm slashing down the rates to 2,100/-

New Price Expected- Rs.2,100/-

acewin

Point Blanc
for SATA to USB the converter works ok but the its the pwr adaptor whihc causes probs.

causes problem, my writer is sitting dead just because my power adapter failed. and if I go buy it, I am not getting it and they are asking for 700 for new casing box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom