- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Timescape UI
SOUND - Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker - Yes
3.5mm jack - Yes
Internal - 1.5 GB RAM
Card slot - microSD, up to 32GB, buy memory
CAMERA - Primary 12 MP, 4000x3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features - Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
OS - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
CPU - 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, Qualcomm MSM8260
Radio - Stereo FM radio with RDS
Colors -Black
BATTERY - Standard battery, Li-Po 2500 mAh

All these specs may or may not be 100% true

Source --> GSM ARENA

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
the only monstorous thing in it is the battery 2500mah...remaining all I think other company will also have in 1-2 months

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
I meant monster in all cases....it also has 12mp camera....bravia engine display...not sure how it is compared to S-II display...i think it won't be a match for Super AMOLED plus...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
this one looks downgright ugly.

also the processor can turn out to be Ericsson's NovaThor A9500. but 1.5Gb ram? is it really needed? 2500mah battery will make it the bulkiest mobile around, if it is actually possible to fit in that big a battery.

sujoyp

Grand Master
this one looks downgright ugly.

also the processor can turn out to be Ericsson's NovaThor A9500. but 1.5Gb ram? is it really needed? 2500mah battery will make it the bulkiest mobile around, if it is actually possible to fit in that big a battery.

comon dont talk like u r still in 2005;-)

big battery doesnt mean big in size like in N95 but bigger in capacity with same size:))

and when mobiles have 1 GB ram y not 1.5 GB...u have 8 GB RAM in PC..reason??

Ugly...hmm its personal choice?? I dont see a beautiful mobile other than SE Arc:-D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well as there are many Dual Core phones already available now for almost last 2-3 months this one is already late, still not officially announced by SE. Features are cool, but still a LCD screen, hmm. And why on earth a LED Flash is included with a 12mp camera, God knows. Lets release the phone right now or it is dead, if already it isn't.
Comment came from a hardcore SE fan (past tense)

Terabyte

In the zone
ithehappy said:
Features are cool, but still a LCD screen, hmm.
It isn't some ordinary LCD :grin:
ithehappy said:
And why on earth a LED Flash is included with a 12mp camera, God knows.
God knows what are you speaking about!!
Cameras are meant to have flash for low light photography. WTH does it(LED flash) have to do with the 12MP camera :?

noob

Cyborg Agent
It isn't some ordinary LCD :grin:

God knows what are you speaking about!!
Cameras are meant to have flash for low light photography. WTH does it(LED flash) have to do with the 12MP camera :?

bravia engine display is just marketing gimmic guys...even AMOLED screens looks much better than bravia engine display.

Super Amoled + is far far far far far ahead when compared to bravia engine display.

Soumik

Padawan
^^ U need a xenon flash to take adv of a 12 mp sensor. No use providing an led one with it. Its only use would be torch light app. :p

The only things monstrous seriously is the battery.
By the time this releases, Samsung would have upgraded the SGSII to 1.4 GHz, iPhone 5 would probably have got released, and nVidia Kal El is abt to be released. :D

Terabyte

In the zone
^Xenon flash would have taken up a lot of toll on battery so they excluded it probably. But yea I agree it should have been included since it would be their flagship phone.

The huge 4.5" screen(that too with 540 x 960 pixels resolution) along with 1.4GHz dual-core processor and extra RAM will take up a lot of battery.
So all in all putting 2500mAh battery is not a feature IMO but a requirement for the phone to last one full day of serious heavy usage :p

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
bravia engine display is just marketing gimmic guys...even AMOLED screens looks much better than bravia engine display.

Super Amoled + is far far far far far ahead when compared to bravia engine display.

^^ U need a xenon flash to take adv of a 12 mp sensor. No use providing an led one with it. Its only use would be torch light app. :p

The only things monstrous seriously is the battery.
By the time this releases, Samsung would have upgraded the SGSII to 1.4 GHz, iPhone 5 would probably have got released, and nVidia Kal El is abt to be released. :D
12 mp Camera with a LED flash is Kiddish. I've played with the ARC for half an hour, undoubtedly it has a great screen, but as Anil said it is NO match for even 1st generation OLED's, let alone S-AMOLED and Plus.
The thing is I am really embarrassed with SE. Only I know how I miss that brand in which I had put my trust few years back, i.e- for the period of 2005-2008. But from then they have gone slow, no updating in there phones, boring. God knows I'll be the happiest person on earth if I had my GS II with SE written in place of Samsung. I'd wait though, just hoping it won't be long.

Top Bottom