SE G900 or HTC Touch or HTC Touch Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Yeah, undoubtedly great. But you wont miss much with the Diamond in your hand. :)
But the Touch HD has its own limits. :neutral:

antz.bin

Trying to find my feet...
Go for the HTC Touch Diamond.. thrz enough RAM for all multitasking.. no lags with the qualcomm dual CPU...

Jump on it!!

antz.bin

Trying to find my feet...
BTW.. no GPS in both G900 and HTC Touch

HTC Touch CDMA (US edition) does have GPS but no wifi... so it is kind of a 'langda ghoda' both ways.

OP
krups

krups

Broken In
Yesterday I visited one shop and I discovered that Indian HTC Diamond model is lack of 3G and front VGA camera!!!!! :-o Although 3G is still not launched in India it doesn't matter :|.. but now I doubt that will there be any other major difference when indian version of diamond as compared with US/UK version:confused:?????

Please share your views...

OP
krups

krups

Broken In
Hi All,

Finally I have bought HTC Touch Diamond last week... :D :D :D

Its simply superbb.. No words to express its innovations... :) :) :)

I am very happy with it. :):):)

Posting few pics, although.. pics are not of good quality.. will try to post better pics later on..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on your purchase. :)

to indicate what he likes and dislikes, obviously.
@Gagandeep: Smiles' are the emotions I felt looking at the features.. :)
Lolz, I've no problems whether you use smileys or not. It is infact good that you're expressive. :) It just looked kinda funny to me because we had a guy in the forum who also used to use emoticons very excessively. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hi All,

Finally I have bought HTC Touch Diamond last week... :D :D :D

Its simply superbb.. No words to express its innovations... :) :) :)

I am very happy with it. :):):)

Posting few pics, although.. pics are not of good quality.. will try to post better pics later on..

Great. Awesome. Congrats :D

Unable to see the attached pics, upload them somewhere when you post the next time. :)

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Congrats on purchase, but for some strange reason i am not able to see the attached pics, can you upload them to imageshack or something. :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Congratsssss Krups.. :):)

I too bought HTC Touch 3452 New version...

I think it was just launched last friday..or saturday.. I got it immediately...
This New HTC Touch comes with 3D touch flo Interface.. just like in Diamond..
This new version also has 256MB ROM and 128 MB RAM.. excpet thos all things are same, i think!!

I bought it for 16K including all service charge, tax.. @ THE MOBILE STORE, Chennai.
This price is after a discount, as I bought two pieces, 1 for my frnd also! :)

Till now, its fantastic to use.. without stylus.. (Infact for me, using with stylus is little dificult :D) I havent tried my hands on browsing using this phone till now..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

This new version also has 256MB ROM and 128 MB RAM.. excpet thos all things are same, i think!!

I bought it for 16K including all service charge, tax.. @ THE MOBILE STORE, Chennai.

Till now, its fantastic to use.. without stylus.. (Infact for me, using with stylus is little dificult :D) I havent tried my hands on browsing using this phone till now..

Congrats Ganeshkumar !!
And what about the E6??
I think you must have become adept at using touchscreen phones. :cool:

OP
krups

krups

Broken In
Thanks all.. :D

Congrats Ganeshkumar :)

I am sorry for the picture.. I dont know why didnt they appear.. :confused:

I am attaching them again.. :rolleyes:

*img99.imageshack.us/img99/4611/image000gy6.th.jpg*img99.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/1821/image001gj1.th.jpg*img525.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

*img505.imageshack.us/img505/6279/image002fs6.th.jpg

*img526.imageshack.us/img526/408/image012az3.th.jpg

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/2543/image011ev4.th.jpg*img209.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Thanks !!! :):)

@Cool G5: This touch not for me.. This is for my father.. Temporarily am now using.. I think i will b surrendering touch today to my father... :(

x3060

A LOTR fan
congratulations dude :), visit xda-developers for fine tuining your phone, you would appreciate your phone a lot better then.

OP
krups

krups

Broken In
Thank You All... :)

I have tuned my HTC TD to extract its full juice... :D :D :D

hats off to xda-developers... :eek: :) :eek:

dreams

Gracias Senor

Hey ganesh..I too bought the same model this monday for 16k. One doubt, did you get any headset with it?? I have not got one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom