Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]
Why haven't you modded this game. You have completed it multiple times so now it makes perfect sense to mod the game with various mods and play.

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]
Why haven't you modded this game. You have completed it multiple times so now it makes perfect sense to mod the game with various mods and play.
Did some ini tweaking, will mod it next run.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
There are some Good mods which will make you love this game so much . There are few mod that i consider essential even for the first time player and that is Darnified UI ,FO3 Wanderer edition and Fellout .

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
There are some Good mods which will make you love this game so much . There are few mod that i consider essential even for the first time player and that is Darnified UI ,FO3 Wanderer edition and Fellout .
I'll try those, heard about Fellout, I'll try them for my Super Evil playthrough :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
*s28.postimg.org/5n1a2i4d9/TESV_2014_02_22_23_11_21_94.jpg

*s4.postimg.org/62j4k3c59/TESV_2014_02_22_23_09_52_49.jpg

*i62.tinypic.com/68dgtj.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Time to head out for point lookout:
*i.imgur.com/xQE80Mw.jpg

Nat geo, eat your heart out:
*i.imgur.com/xmJXetU.jpg

The feeling is always authentic, hail bethesda's design teams:
*i.imgur.com/TZgL89G.jpg

You, backstabbing, voodoo b@st@rd:
*i.imgur.com/YjW1LY4.jpg

Time for justice:
*i.imgur.com/vQpSM7s.jpg

Its aliiiiive, mwahahaha:
*i.imgur.com/5vBqvly.jpg

Sometimes you have to bring out the big guns:
*i.imgur.com/dfLW8Ty.jpg

Eat lead, m*****r:
*i.imgur.com/kZNGXF8.jpg

So much drugs, so many bombs, wow:
*i.imgur.com/B461e3F.jpg

Time to degauss some people:
*i.imgur.com/HRktMge.jpg

$hit, my loot was in there:
*i.imgur.com/SBCuvjL.jpg

Nooooooooooooo, my backwater rifle:
*i.imgur.com/qKICqXO.jpg

Imma murder this brain:
*i.imgur.com/N8D4aFz.jpg

Time for vengeance:
*i.imgur.com/ieaDyzF.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So much time, tkin. cool. Why fallout 3 and not NV ?

Have you played Dark Souls ? I see you can be a veteran in that and carry on the legacy in TDF.

tkin

Back to school!!
So much time, tkin. cool. Why fallout 3 and not NV ?

Have you played Dark Souls ? I see you can be a veteran in that and carry on the legacy in TDF.
Perks of being in bench, missed out on gaming throughout 2013, time to make up for that lost time :D

Next up, NV(by tonight), then Skyrim or Witcher 2. Then darksouls(though I have around 2 more weeks till my project goes into dev phase, won't get any free time after that :evil: )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Get Dark Souls first in the list. I don't even like skyrim now. The combat feels so bad to me.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Get Dark Souls first in the list. I don't even like skyrim now. The combat feels so bad to me.
Agreed, in Fallout 3 there are only 2 movements for melee weapons, the character swings a Shovel, like a Sword, which in turn swings like a Sledgehammer. Fallout New Vegas rectified this somewhat, but only in V.A.T.S. This is the primary reason why I never built a melee based character in either game, I think same will be there in Skyrim. Witcher II executed this in a very fine manner, also open world games like Darksiders also did a good job, I'll try darksouls then.

PS: Devil May Cry gameplay+Fallout 3 world/setting+Witcher II graphics = Epic Win(Witcher III is promising this) :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*i.imgur.com/18svlkd.png

*i.imgur.com/BH3aIrQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FG0AAV6.jpg

*i.imgur.com/V0VuecX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/wNiXr7q.jpg

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
have played only one campaign so far... can only give early impressions. it has all the features of a polished, modern mmo. maps are procedurally generated, game-play is difficult and grindy.

snap

Lurker
hmm warframe reminds me of this PSP game

Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory - IGN

Rengoku II: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N. Review - IGN

Top Bottom