1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Scanner not scanning properly - what to do...????

Discussion in 'Peripherals' started by sincereheart, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sincereheart

sincereheart New Member

Scanner not scanning properly - what to do...????

Respected members and dear friends,

I have one UMAX 3400 scanner bought 2 years back. The scanner is used say three or four times per month.

From last three days I have been trying to scan my few important documents BUT am unable to do so as the scanned copy is either having strange colours or black smudges and the like.

I mean the scannned copy is NOT at all upto the mark. I cleaned it with propyl alcohol and tissue paper but still no luck.

Any idea as to why it is NOT working properly and what should i do to remedy it...????

Also in case i decide to purchase a new scanner; which is the best scanner in the range of say rs 1000 to 4000; i mean which company's scanner is leader and whats the price...???????

warm regards

Thanks....

sunando

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com

p.s. please advice at earliest as i have lot of documents to scan and send...thanks again...bye

also if u want to add anything or suggest something more innovative please do so

2. Kniwor

Kniwor Learner

I think its time for ur scanner now,

about a new one, i think HP is the best,
    U should get a decent scanner in ur range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.