Scam or real

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I am trying to get some work on freelancer.com . Here is something that I am getting

URL of the project

Hi
This Project is for the Indian Workers only those who are willing to work in the Healthcare side here is the oppurtunity for everyone but only Serious workers please place your bid others please don't waste your valuable time and in the bid please mention I do so that we understand you read the describe fully and ready for that

This is the PM i got from them

Hi
This Project is for the Medical Billing typing the Medical codes and Member's Information in the Software and Each Image contains 15fields you have to type those all and for each image we pay $0.50 you can do 200-250 Per day after you trainined The Training is about 10-12days Each Day 2hrs and after that You will have the Software and Work and For the software you have to pay twenty dollars for giving you unique userid and password also Remote Login and We Pay Twice a Month Via Paypal or Banktransfer If you are interested and agree to pay Reply to us

Regards

Guy@works

So they want 20$ from me . I can pay, but i need to know if this is fake or real . Want your opinions people. scam or real ? any experience with freelancer.com ?

Top Bottom