Say Bye Bye To China Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
Say bye bye to china phones.Indian Telecoms department had decided to ban china phones in India bye Rejecting the phone's request to register in any mobile network.Reason for the ban is that it have no imie and hence tracing of these phones will not be possible.The imie no of these kinda phones are easily editable too.So for the national security, not only china phones any mobile phone without proper imie will be useless.

:DMay Rest in Peace Crapy ugly F%*&^&% China phones...:D

Souce:Malayala Manorama NewsPaper

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
@ thinkfree..I just read it in our daily newspaper malayala manorama.Then i think about share the news in here too.I will look in their website whether the news is available there too.if yes i will post the source.The news is genuine..ask Any mallu who read malayalam newspaper.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
this is extraordinary news and move by gov...

i was thinking of this for some time ...

more over china want to fill our nation with plastic.. and waste of thiers... who needs em..

but the ones who will be affected will be ones who have bought it .. coz they are mostly lower middle class people who would have bought those phones with great difficuty and now when they find it they cant use .. it will come as a lightening for them...

but this really great.... on the ground of imie , national security , environmental way...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Its nothing extraordinary :/

Its just the way to watch out for security reasons. Sometimes its required to trace the location of a perpetrator to save lives.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
simple, chinese mobile phones with IMEI number lock into India market. They will always find ways to sell product in mass markets like India and Japan.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
What I mean is that chinese manufacturers will release mobiles with fixed IMEI number like Nokia/SE/...

That way they will not be banned

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
yeah..you people are right..Surely they will find some other solution to withstand in the market..else they will F%^$ Up

ThinkFree

Technomancer
@ thinkfree..I just read it in our daily newspaper malayala manorama.Then i think about share the news in here too.I will look in their website whether the news is available there too.if yes i will post the source.The news is genuine..ask Any mallu who read malayalam newspaper.

I am not doubting the genuineness of news, I just want to know if it's implementation has started or not.
Related news:
DoT to bar calls from Chinese phones POSTED THERE ON THIS FORUM
Chinese mobiles: New terror weapon
Made-in-China phones banned in Pak

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
What I mean is that chinese manufacturers will release mobiles with fixed IMEI number like Nokia/SE/...

That way they will not be banned

i doubt it bro..

1.) they are MASS PRODUCING IT ... its not like nokia or se or moto ( they are spamming the world with cheap phones)

2.) I think ( i think ) they may need to procure some licenses inorder give unique IMEI no to each phone ( i am not sure on this point though )

3.) just tell me some one , if they are going to give imei no .. wont it make a phone liable to induce copyrights, patents , which will agian make the phone price jump out of roof

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Not license. They have to submit the phone design and h/w info to FCC for getting approval to manufacture the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom