Save the Students !! Why should they pay?

Is educating students in English an evil ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 43 97.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
acesuresh

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
@ shalu_sharma..

nice one... we wanted someone int his forum who can spread some smiles... i think we don't need to search more.... smiles are always welcome over here.

Ok to be serious what can we do now......

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Kannada is must....... English is essential..

@ acesuresh,..... Ennu Madake agala... Nam sarkarane istu.....english irabeku, ondhu reethi sari... adhre english kalisuva shalegalalli atleast ondhu subject adharu kannada irale beku... Olle Post....

I'm sick of speaking enlish from sunrise to sunset... this kind of posts really make me feel happy to express here in kannada... :D

OP
acesuresh

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
@ intel_gigacore... kshamisi kannada dhalli type madilla yekendre yallrigu artha agabekkala :)

What you say is correct and that is the trend which is followed with Kannada as one of the languages with Hindi being the other language and the rest 4 subjects in English.

To give importance to Kannada i would like to suggest the below steps..
1. Make it a first language (mandatory).
2. Schools take the responsibility of securing 80% pass results in Kannada with 60 marks as benchmark (most schools are doing beyond that).
3. Introduce cultural activities in Kannada.
4. Have a Kannada campaign now n then to work on the negative points if any.

OP
acesuresh

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Intel_Gigacore said:
I think some Kannada Rakshana Vedhike Member should see this thread.

Anyways... yelli mane? @ suresh

I've put up in Sanjay Nagar. neeve yelli ?? yenu madtha iddira

OP
acesuresh

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Come on guys, what happened.... the spirit is gone or what... i just can't believe no one here is bothered about the education of over 3 lakh students going down the drain !!

Juz can't believe it guys.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom