Save 50% on Solaris Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'm a Sun Community Member. Since I'm not a great programmer or something, I never took up their courses seriously. I do have Solaris 10(x86 and SPARC), but that never boots on my system. I don't know why. No error message, no nothing. It just doesn't boot. As a 'competition' with other certification exams, Sun has introduced 50% off on their courses, practice exams and exam voucers. I got a mail from their community mailing service with the following details:

Save 50% on Solaris 10 OS Learning and Certification
This comprehensive package lets you learn and prepare for certification when it's convenient for you:
Web-based courses
Certification ePractice Exams
Certification Exam Vouchers

So build your skills and boost your business — at half off.

I'm not interested in taking up this exam, so I plan to give away this offer to someone who's really in need of it. I hope people who are genuinely interested in finishing their exam would come forward to get this as this offer is valid till March 31st only. People who have been preparing for their exams would find it useful. I'll allow this thread to be alive till tomorrow 12AM.

I repeat, people who are in genuine need of this may get this. Please don't waste a good opportunity.

Mods, I hope something like this is not inappropriate. If you find it inappropriate, please lock this, giving the right details.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
24 views and no one interested? I've become like this genie in the ad for a 2 wheeler where no one wants anything. Co-incidentally, my avatar also reflects the same :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom