[Query] sapphire warranty claim on hand written invoice

kartikoli

Busy!!
I am in process of finalizing the deal for sapphire GPU but the buyer have a hand written invoice so i would like to know if i will be eligible to claim warranty in future also where is the service center in lucknow

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Hand written, do you mean the serial no. and model no. etc? Its ok as long as it has VAT no and TIN no etc printed on the bill, also call the store and verify if the item is genuine.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
this is the bill i am talking about

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/3796/13598440314767918453gra.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
But where's the serial number? I don't know how other stores do it, but some stores that I usually buy from have this stamp (yeah, the bill has by so-and-so store printed on the bill itself) on the bill as well. There are very handful of stores where I see warranty period mentioned on the bill as well. Although most don't mention the warranty period on the bill, they should mention the serial number and preferably stamp it!

tkin

Back to school!!
this is the bill i am talking about

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/3796/13598440314767918453gra.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Take it to them, get them to write the serial no. down, clearly, now put a stamp on it and sign below it.

PS: Where's the VAT no.?

They overcharged you, this is available in kolkata for 22k incl all(vapor x cooler), since end 2012 :oops:

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
IMO he is getting a used card from someone else. He has not yet bought any new card(perhaps).

exactly and after seeing the bill i was worried if sapphire will provide warranty on such a bill. As the deal was tempting @17k so thought to give it a shot

tkin

Back to school!!
exactly and after seeing the bill i was worried if sapphire will provide warranty on such a bill. As the deal was tempting @17k so thought to give it a shot
Don't go for it, that bill is sketchy at best. Get the serial number noted, it could be rma'd as well.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Good decision.
In the bill there is TIN but no VAT number. So it is not a VAT paid bill. Secondly, no serial number. In this case RMA procedure would depend a lot on the service center guys.

Top Bottom