Samsung to launch Galaxy Fame Duos and Win Duos in India soon: Report

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
According to reports, two new Android smartphones from Samsung, called the Galaxy Fame Duos GT-S6812 and Galaxy Win Duos GT-I8552, will soon be launched in the Indian market.

Originally announced with the Galaxy Young earlier in February this year, Samsung Galaxy Fame Duos will be priced at around INR 10,999. The phone sports a 3.5-inch HVGA display, 1GHz processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, and a VGA front-facing camera.

The Galaxy Fame Duos boasts of 4GB of built-in storage, which is expandable up to 64 GB using a microSD card. The phone is equipped with a Li-ion 1,300mAH battery. The Galaxy Fame Duos is currently also listed on Samsung India's website.

Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Win Duos features a quad-core 1.2GHz mobile processor to power the 4.7-inch display. It supports a single SIM and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean .In addition, it comes with a 0.3 megapixel camera in the front and a 5 megapixel rear facing camera with 8GB Internal memory expandable up to 32GB. The phone is equipped with Li-ion 2,000 mAH battery along with 1GB RAM. The phone would be available approximately for INR 18,300.

We will keep you updated as soon as Samsung officially launches these phones in India .They are expected to arrive in May, and hopefully these mid-range devices will live up to everyone's expectations.

Samsung to launch Galaxy Fame Duos and Win Duos in India soon: Report - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

This is amazing, A 4.7" Witha quad core under 19k am i dreaming?
Mobile experts comment

Hell what was i thinking I forgot it's samsung.
Its a A5 Processor, with adreno 203 :|

quagmire

Allllright !
Samsung Galaxy Win: Quad-core Cortex-A5 with Adreno 203, Screen resolution of 480 x 800? :facepalm:
Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 has higher screen resolution (qHD) and the other specs are exactly same. It sells at 10k.

Looks like Samsung did a micromax ! :-D

A noob who bought Galaxy Grand would now feel cheated.. :lol:

BTW, Quad-core Cortex-A5 is slower than Dual-core Cortex-A9 right?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
A noob who bought Galaxy Grand would now feel cheated.. :lol:

haha. absolutely true :p

BTW, Quad-core Cortex-A5 is slower than Dual-core Cortex-A9 right?

yes. adreno 203 is the ultimate masterpiece from Qualcomm (after 200)

Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro Review: Flipkart

The processor tech is old, agreed. It is a 45NM SOC which was popular during 2011. However, very powerful phones are still running a 45NM Chipset and they perform well. Will play games and all with relative ease.

i salute this geek.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

i salute this geek.
Still if I end up getting any other phone people will tell why din't you get grand that's the best phone in the universe

grand quattro is galaxy win?

Vignesh B

Youngling
I can now tease my friends who have bought the Grand. :twisted:
sam;1895494 [URL="*www.flipkart.com/reviews/RVB03IHXU4F3192ZV" said:
Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro Review[/URL]: Flipkart

i salute this geek.
Simply epic!
Doesn't flipkart have manual review approving system? What are the approvers doing?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

i salute this geek.

Good post by that guy, but many people will vote it down?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Good post by that guy, but many people will vote it down?

AMD A4 5300 (cost 3-4k) and Intel i7 2700k (cost 15k+) are manufactured in 32nm node. hence i conclude, both have similar performance. this is what the guy said.

grand quattro is galaxy win?

yes. galaxy win was more easy to spell.

I can now tease my friends who have bought the Grand. :twisted:

but don't spill the secret (that Cortex A5 sucks).

Simply epic!
Doesn't flipkart have manual review approving system? What are the approvers doing?

they approve post which says good about any product.

quagmire

Allllright !
Galaxy Grand Quattro

*images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/5/5c/Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

Doesn't Audi own a patent for that name?

Empirial

Youngling
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro/Win Benchmarks : Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro i8552 Benchmarks and Hardware details - iGyaan - YouTube

randomuser111

Technomancer
Samsung even copied Fiat's MULTIJET name for its Air Conditoners. LOL :D

BTW read this Flipkart user review of Grand Quattro. LMAO

I purchased this phone on 5th My 2013 from an exclusive Samsung Store coz it coste 300 less from Flipkart. Before landing to purchase this I tried out for SONY XPERIA SP, LG Optimus 9L & a lot others in the price range upto 24K. But after a detailed survey I finally landed on this awesome piece of beauty and performance.
Friends a lot has been discussed on net and there are a lot of reviews from people. But, I after using it exhaustively for compete 24hours, will suggest that if you want to shell around 20K, this phone will be the best. Camera is excellent, screen is worth every penny spent and looks are excellent, even far better than grand. It fits snuglly in the palm & pocket. No application runs with dizziness on the phone.Voice quality of calls is unmatchable and crystal clear.

For those who want to spend once in 2-3 yers for phone and want a long lasting product, GO FOR IT. Don't give a damn to what has been written in reviews. SAMSUNG had released this product after their own R&D which will be far better than one's own reviews over techniclity of the product. just go for it and enjoy the product.

:p

Empirial

Youngling
I purchased this phone on 5th My 2013 from an exclusive Samsung Store coz it coste 300 less from Flipkart. Before landing to purchase this I tried out for SONY XPERIA SP, LG Optimus 9L & a lot others in the price range upto 24K. But after a detailed survey I finally landed on this awesome piece of beauty and performance.
Friends a lot has been discussed on net and there are a lot of reviews from people. But, I after using it exhaustively for compete 24hours, will suggest that if you want to shell around 20K, this phone will be the best. Camera is excellent, screen is worth every penny spent and looks are excellent, even far better than grand. It fits snuglly in the palm & pocket. No application runs with dizziness on the phone.Voice quality of calls is unmatchable and crystal clear.

For those who want to spend once in 2-3 yers for phone and want a long lasting product, GO FOR IT. Don't give a damn to what has been written in reviews. SAMSUNG had released this product after their own R&D which will be far better than one's own reviews over techniclity of the product. just go for it and enjoy the product.

This guy atleast deserves a Rs. 25 wala KFC Treat from Samsung for promoting Galaxy Grand Quattro :D

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Samsung even copied Fiat's MULTIJET name for its Air Conditoners. LOL :D

BTW read this Flipkart user review of Grand Quattro. LMAO

these guys must be banned for writing reviews on a website..

josin

In the zone
these guys must be banned for writing reviews on a website..
For what? every one has their own right to express their ideas, he just said his opinion and whats wrong in that.God had given a head to every one to identify the correct choice and move on. Oh and don't forget that we are supposedly living in a democratic country. I can understand that you hate Samsung,I too hate them (i used to love them when they were developer friendly, when their designs were different for each mobiles..) but we cant force every one to hate them.

Top Bottom