Samsung Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Actually there is no nokia that can compare with star at the moment. Unless you NEED touchscreen , star wont offer much. I'd rather choose c510 at that price if you need functionality .

Tamoghno

Padawan
Well , then samsung star is only viable option atm. Or you can wait for 5530 , but going for nokia's track record i am not sure when that will actually come to market .

Btw , i dont like touchscreen much . They are less durable , typing is PITA , offer less functionality for the given price and generally less convenient to use .
Pps. Before you flame me , i have nokia 5800.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
typing is PITA
didnt get this part

i knw if i go for the 5530 i hav to wait for 5 months but it might be worth the wait bcoz of the music quality
how's the 5800 response & speed

k4ce

Youngling
PITA -pain in the @$$

the 5800 is pretty decent ... played arnd wid it quite a few times ... 5530 wud be a scaled down model of the 5800 ... i guess both of them offer very gud music ... but i don see why anyone wud wait so long for a midrange handset ...

rajhot

S60 rocks
Techtree review of Star

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Samsung_Star_GT-S5233A_Affordable_Touch_Phone/551-103476-614-1.html

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
y got the star 2dy :)
will post the 1st review 2morrow & & then a detailed report in 5-6 days

First impressions pretty good but i hav to learn the touch techinques

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
No it doesn't hav but u can buy an adpadter for Rs.30
But very hard to get.......like i didnt get it 2day aked me to come after 2-3days

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
does anyone knw where i can find softwares & application tht will run on the star,,,,,
like real media player i really need this1

dwheeler

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Well the Samsung mobile phone company for the identification gives well name to there mobile phone by easy to purchase them.

*www.samsungunlocking.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom