Samsung P2350 vs BenQ G2420

mitraark

Decrepit
I want a 22+" Monitor , mainly for watching Movies and play a few games. It should have good viewing angle because i have large room and many people watch movies there sitting all around.

Actually i really don't know about these two monitors , but i understand all technical specifications so anyone if you have any thing to add here please fell free :)

Here is a COmparison i got from here
Okay a few points.. Am not stupidly running behind HDMI's presence or so.. HDMI and DVI are just MIRROR replicas.. just that HDMI's are capable of transferring HD Audio along with Digital Video. 2ndly, No chance for getting a PS3 even by mistake and neither do i have relatives who gift out PS3 or anything as such for that matter.

Now. Samsung P2350 = Looks ****g awesome. Rosery Black body panel, 50,000:1 DCR. 23". Has DVI and VGA ports. 1920x1080 @ 60hz Reso. Also Samsung has AWESOME ASS. (yea u know what ASS am talking about here ). Othe feature is whole loads of presets, Movie, internet, sports, gaming, text, etc etc. Has Touch Panel buttons (feather touch panel) with Red LED color.. (which can also be adjusted.. led's brightness). Most important 2ms RT. It has complete glassy classic ToC (Touch of Color) which is from their expensive HDTV series. This P2350 is from their Lavender Series.. this only is available in 21.5" and 23"(23.6")..no othe options. There is some new P2370 which has a builtin TV Tuner and LED color of the panel is different and just a few difference here and there.. rest all same as P2350. Its a FullHD 1080p ready.. Typical DCR is 1000:1 and Dynamic CR is 50,000:1.
Price: Its around 10.5k or so ........... SAMSUNG P2350 Proper Review and Proper Screenies

Now comes BenQ 2420HD:
Only a couple of things: Mainly: its 24", Has HDMI port (which is useless and DVI aint getting off market anytime sooner or even later), Contrast ratio is 40,000:1. Lesser presets. Body panel make is "OKAYISH" not at all a big deal. Same reso, 1920x1080. Bad 5ms RT (which is actually ok coz no 24" has RT less than 5ms at the time). Rest of the features... NONE OF THE ABOVE (features from Samsung).
Price: Its around 11.2k

Now am confused between 23" with 1920reso and awesome Style and feel or Compromise everything and go with BenQ 24" (which is 1inch bigger). Rest have heard issues with BenQ's ASS.

...SuGGEST GUYS. HELP ME PLEASE

Although later he wrote G2420 is better , i still would like some more opinions if anyone has any of the above two.

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
go with samsung...
i dont think Benq will satisfy ur requirement of good viewing angle as u have large room and many people watch movies there sitting all around.
i noticed this in one shop where many benq monitors were placed

Top Bottom