Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN at wholesale price!!!!

mooon

Broken In
Hello friends... Howdy!

As the title says, one of my friend working as a wholesale dealer or something, is giving me this laptop at around Rs37-38k!!:shock: He says his giving me at wholesale price. Is it true?? Wholesale prices are this low???

one thing I wanna make clear.... Its not that only this laptop he is giving me for wholesale price. Any laptop I order, he will give me at wholesale price.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
The wholesale price can be that low.I doubt.
But if it is a true or a genuine case then I would also like to have to contact details of that person

sakii

\m/ \m/
Man....tht price.....:eek:

I suppose it is not tht low in market, let it be a wholesale dealer. My frnd is also dealer and he was not able to get this dirt cheap price. Plus I hv already contacted samsung person(s) who r taking orders for MP & Gujrat from wholesale dealer too and thru very very reliable sources .... even they were not able to get tht price for me.

Iff any miracle u r getting tht price GRAB IT.......but C fr the catch. I doubt if he can sell it 50K why he will giv u this cheap...u must be bro lyk frnd to him.

OP
M

mooon

Broken In
even me friends I doubt him. He is not that close to me. A friend of mine referred him. The guy told me that I have to put an order and pay him half the price in advance. I didn't want to take risk. And I better not give his number. He can't be trusted ...

RON28

Cyborg Agent
are you sure its a wholesale price or grey market price? because while searching market one of the dealer told me he will give a 60k lappy at 35k...Sam told me never pirchase grey market products such a laptops which are very expensive. you never know whats inside the seal pack box. and they won't even give any warranty on it. later i realised the risk of grey market product with the help of Uncle Google :-|

dexbg

Journeyman
37-38k is too low even for a Wholesale dealer, Please be wary.

45k or something would seem more believable. My reasoning is that .. Samsung employees get around 10% discount (on the dealer price) on the Samsung laptops ..so I imagine that 10% is the whole margin that Samsung makes.

Top Bottom