Samsung Mobile not booting

hi experts,

I have samsung SGH-780D but unfortunately it dropped in water and now it is not booting whenever I charge the battery it is only charging and sometime show the booting screen but again keep charging and nothing happening.Pls advise wht I can do so that my mobile will be functional again

thanks in advance

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Put it in a bowl of dry rice for 12 hours to dry it out. Anyways, it seems like a good thing. Buy an android now ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
remove battery. wrap a cloth (preferably a single layer) around the mobile and place it in a rice sack or drum. there is still moisture inside the mobile and if you continue to use your mobile that way, it'll permanently damage your mobile.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
remove battery. wrap a cloth (preferably a single layer) around the mobile and place it in a rice sack or drum. there is still moisture inside the mobile and if you continue to use your mobile that way, it'll permanently damage your mobile.

Doing it will increase temperature of the handset which in turn will vapourise the water present inside, right?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Doing it will increase temperature of the handset which in turn will vapourise the water present inside, right?

nope. it'll act as silica gel. absorbing the water vapor. cloth is not a must but a precaution so that rice dust enters the case.

Top Bottom