Samsung Galaxy S II

ithehappy

Human Spambot
My friend purchased a Galaxy ACE today from Mumtazuddin today and I asked him to ask about GS II release and they said it will come by next week. Let's hope that way.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Another ad, now focusing the main stuff, Processor :)

New Samsung Galaxy S II ad, puts heat on zippy 1.2 GHz dual-core processor

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Record Pre booking, and what I am reading? SIM free for $425 in Korea? :shock:

Samsung Galaxy S II scores twice the iPhone 4 pre-orders in Korea - GSMArena.com news

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, here,

*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120719595984

It's a great news, if it's at 37k at Ebay that means the stores will get within 7-10 days period and Price should be around 32k as Ebay pricing is always 12-15% higher than stores and at 37k or less we will get the 32 GB version.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I still believe that here in Kolkata the phone will come next week, lets see though. One positive point is that the phone is available at Ebay :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Well I still believe that here in Kolkata the phone will come next week, lets see though. One positive point is that the phone is available at Ebay :)
The phone is not "available" at eBay.. That's an imported set, not the one Samsung will release officially in India..

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@ALL,
Grr8 news. I confirmed the SGS II price and availability from a friend. (dealer at Noida) The phone will be available at local retailers from May 28th onwards. He also mentioned the details from last meet with Koreans. Like... upcoming models Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S I9002 (with 2Ghz processor!) and sweet price tag of 29,990 INR for SGS2! :) (More to that later. Sharing the details with Kalpik on phone!)
I've already made three bookings there.

Terabyte

In the zone
@ALL,
Grr8 news. I confirmed the SGS II price and availability from a friend. (dealer at Noida) The phone will be available at local retailers from May 28th onwards. He also mentioned the details from last meet with Koreans. Like... upcoming models Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S I9002 (with 2Ghz processor!) and sweet price tag of 29,990 INR for SGS2! :) (More to that later. Sharing the details with Kalpik on phone!)
I've already made three bookings there.

OMG :wow:

mayank do you also know the price for Galaxy S Plus?

aroraanant

Explorer
Where in Delhi I can check HTC desire S, Incredible S, ARC and LG Opti 2x under one roof.

There is a store in Main south Ex though I don't remember the name,But it has big wallpapers of mobiles which are visible from quite a distance.They have almost every high end handsets of HTC,Blackberry,Sony xperia series etc

raj_in

In the zone
Ya because its a 1 month delayed launch so the prices are lower than expected
GOD only save the OX2 from LG

Top Bottom