Samsung Galaxy S II

reddead

LoSt!
No point in buying one now, especially at that price.

Ok,so there's a better phone at 26k?

Ps:no galaxy nexus without warranty, htc one s ruled out, can't increase the budget....

Edit: i have postponed till mid of june or later to see if there is a price drop.....

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
Till then One S will be there and most probably it will fall in your budget and also Xperia S will get a price cut by then and it will also fall in your budget.
Apart from that I recommend you to get Note or One X, i know you have to increase your budget for that but when you are spending such a huge amount why not spend few extra thousand bucks and get something really good and worth.

reddead

LoSt!
I have already mentioned i am not getting one S, no sd card storage and unremovable battery is just not acceptable....
I hate xperia phones, not much support plus they lag...
Note is too big for me...
And i have already increased the budget to 26k and i too don't feel comfortable paying more than 25-26k for a phone....

Plus i dont mind flashing and after nexus; samaung's galaxy series has the best development scenario...

aroraanant

Explorer
How about Sensation for 21.9k with that you can buy 1.1k worth accessories of your own choice for free at saholic.
Its a great deal I think.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ok,so there's a better phone at 26k?

Ps:no galaxy nexus without warranty, htc one s ruled out, can't increase the budget....

Edit: i have postponed till mid of june or later to see if there is a price drop.....
If you are to get a new one then I'd say HOX. If I were to buy a GSII, i.e- a year old phone, I'd have definitely searched for a good second hand deal. They will save you at least 6-7 k.
Still if you wait till Mid June, SII price will fall more because SIII will be available by then. But then again, there is no point in buying a year old phone, not new anyway.

ajaymailed

In the zone
i just used flashlight app in SGS2 for an hour with LED Flash, it only consumed 30% of battery. With full recharge 3 Hours of LED Flash wud be gr8, Flash is pretty bright, can light up an entire room. Can be a great asset if there is power cut even for hours together.

Last edited:

misr99

Right off the assembly line
Guys, i am planning to buy the S2 in the next few days .. ..
Should i just go for it or is there any other phone better then it .. in that range ( 26k max ) ... nd is s2 being shipped with the ICS now ??

techlover

In the zone
Guys, i am planning to buy the S2 in the next few days .. ..
Should i just go for it or is there any other phone better then it .. in that range ( 26k max ) ... nd is s2 being shipped with the ICS now ??

please see here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/157659-should-i-buy-galaxy-s2-now.html

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys one of my family members has a SGS2 and it seems to hang often when we try to access Camera to take photos. Could this be a normal thing or something need to check?
Also can I update this to ICS.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I have a strange problem wherein whenever I get a call it's going in speaker mode. Any suggestions?
One more thing I'm unable to connect using the USB Cable to the PC. I continue to get the message asking me to connect the cable even though I have the cable connected.

akii17kr

Journeyman
Guys I have a strange problem wherein whenever I get a call it's going in speaker mode. Any suggestions?
One more thing I'm unable to connect using the USB Cable to the PC. I continue to get the message asking me to connect the cable even though I have the cable connected.

update ur fone to da latest android vetsion..it will surely help... !!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ask in XDA.
I just hope your bottom panel is okay.

Top Bottom