Samsung Galaxy S II

Kvishal

In the zone
Set Auto-brightness to off, reduce the brightness level to zero, If the yellow patch is significant, it should show up pretty much on any background, just look at the left side of screen.

Better still, do this in a dim lit room, with a white background, if you want to be sure ;)

I wanna do this test, how do I bring a white background up, where will I find a white background ??

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I wanna do this test, how do I bring a white background up, where will I find a white background ??

One v.quick way to get near white, could be in the browser itself? Of course, if you have apps, [say widgetsoid, which has an option for flashlight, which turns the screen white].

augustya

Journeyman
Should this make some of the Samsung Galaxy S2 owners "PROUD" !! :mrgreen:

Samsung Galaxy S II (The Next Big Thing) Commercial - YouTube

augustya

Journeyman
Can anyone tell me, the shooting game shown in this promo video of Samsung Galaxy S2 which game is it ? it is in the video ?

It is just at the end of video, when the video reaches 3.18

[Galaxy S2] Offical Live Demo-MEDIA - YouTube

ajayritik

Technomancer
One final time, guys do you think the G Model has too many or too major differences to reconsider trying returning it back?

Day by day I'm getting worried about this G model. Rather than the excitement it looks like some suspense waiting to get unveiled.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
One final time, guys do you think the G Model has too many or too major differences to reconsider trying returning it back?

Day by day I'm getting worried about this G model. Rather than the excitement it looks like some suspense waiting to get unveiled.
If you will mod your phone (which you should, since you're getting an Android phone), you should try to return it. If you're not bothered about modding, G won't make much of a difference.

Personally, I would not get the G, and if it's only G that's available, I'd wait for another phone.

ajayritik

Technomancer
If you will mod your phone (which you should, since you're getting an Android phone), you should try to return it. If you're not bothered about modding, G won't make much of a difference.

Personally, I would not get the G, and if it's only G that's available, I'd wait for another phone.
I have no idea what modding is so I guess this should not make a difference.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hey ajay...do you have the phone or waiting for its arrival...since its gift for family ppl...i think it wont make any difference...dont worry...

Still waiting for arrival.
Yes it's a gift for one of the family members but it's mentioned in the comparison chart that it doesn't play 3D content that well.
Where are you from Gopi?

Got hold of it finally.

Guys can someone suggest me what kind of protection accessories I need to buy for this?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since SGS2 comes with Gorilla glass I thought the Screen guard is not required.
No, better add a screen guard. Kyunki ye India hai aur yahan khudayi + dhool har jageh udti hai.

Sand/Quartz which fall above Gorilla Glass on the Mohs scale can scratch it. You'll be surprised, one small sand particle can scratch Gorilla glass. Tried and tested.

Metals fall below on the Mohs Scale. So, they won't scratch.

ajayritik

Technomancer
A Case Mate case and a good protective screen, from scratchgard.in or SGP ones in eBay.

No, better add a screen guard. Kyunki ye India hai aur yahan khudayi + dhool har jageh udti hai.

Sand/Quartz which fall above Gorilla Glass on the Mohs scale can scratch it. You'll be surprised, one small sand particle can scratch Gorilla glass. Tried and tested.

Metals fall below on the Mohs Scale. So, they won't scratch.

Since you both have been using this device for quite sometime please let me know from where you got your protection accessories?

Top Bottom